💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga still the "Master of the Art of Fame"?

monstereo

Featured Posts

monstereo

Back in 2011 she convinced people she was in total control of career, as she studied how other celebrities got their fame/lost their fame.

She also knows the narrative of contemporary stardom: “Everybody wants to see the decay of the superstar… what’s she going to look like when she [falls], when she overdoses.” She added, “I’m not a vomit-in-the-club kind of girl. Isn’t that the age that we live in, that we want to see people who have it all, lose it all? It’s a movie.”

Is Gaga still the master of the art of fame? Or has she lost it?

Supersonic

She is, she saw everything and decided that what she was striving for back in the day didn't make her happy and wasn't worth anything.

/thread

Gagadonna

She lost it with ARTPOP. 

And I'm pretty sure she doesn't even want to be associated with Fame anymore tbh 

Mister Gaga

Clearly not, since she had a breakdown too (of course, it was not that terrible if we compare it to...idk, britney. The Troy Carter mess, youtube music awards, she was super weird at Ellen).

It was just a sensless frase imo :tongue:

The Fame Joanne

Nope, she can't/doesn't want to keep up anymore with the ones like Beyonce or Selena who both know how to stay relevant and cool

Pacify Him

I think she still is. She chooses when to succeed and flop. ARTPOP signified a blank canvas with pure white outfits and wig-less suits. To make it short, it's her own way of erasing herself.

Then came Joanne in which she started to tell a story. What she brings for LG6 will truly be something :excited2:

I’m getting on your nerves

HOTNebraskaGuy

I think she's trying to keep away from that whole concept now. I think it took over her entire life, and she was tired of trying to keep up with it/let it control her. 

I'm sure though if she wanted to go back, she could.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

DeanWinchester

She saw the true fame monster and backed out. She doesnt want it anymore

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

monstereo
1 minute ago, LittleBoot said:

She didn't lose it -- rather, she decided she didn't want it.

She didn't want it after she lost it*

LittleBoot

I will say she still has a certain sense of control or mastery -- she's had ups and downs, but she has never had the kind of public meltdown splashed all over the tabloids she spoke of earlier (i.e. Britney, Lindsay Lohan) -- and seems to enjoy a solid, tight knit family that's been a strong foundation for her. 

Archived