💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you like the screaming sounds in Joanne?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
19 minutes ago, Heidi Montag said:

Yes, without them the album would be even more boring then it is already :neyde:

8RVwzMv.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

androiduser

to me they are the worse, and one of the things I hate the most about Gaga's singing... guess she feels they sounds passionate

ArtGagaPop

Yes the scream in DIC is one of the best parts of the song! Also i love PI and that is 100 % screaming lol. 

Cuchulainn

Not a huge fan of screaming on the album. For me, the screaming makes the songs less replayable, even in DIC. 

I think it works well in live performances though.

OysterBaby

i think some people are misunderstanding OP's question or maybe I did. I really love when gaga herself screams because i am a bit of a screamer myself :hor:

however, i think OP is talking about the scream samples in the tracks that likely come from bloodpop. I have disliked them from the first time i listened to the album. I think they are gimmicky and don't really contribute to the songs. I think a better sample or maybe just percussion could have been better in their place. They will sound dated in a couple years.

32 minutes ago, OysterBaby said:

i think some people are misunderstanding OP's question or maybe I did. I really love when gaga herself screams because i am a bit of a screamer myself :hor:

however, i think OP is talking about the scream samples in the tracks that likely come from bloodpop. I have disliked them from the first time i listened to the album. I think they are gimmicky and don't really contribute to the songs. I think a better sample or maybe just percussion could have been better in their place. They will sound dated in a couple years.

I was wondering if OP meant Gaga herself yelling, or BloodPop's signature sample.

I... don't mind it. It adds depth to the instrumentation. I really like it in Ayo, as it is used in accordane with another sampled grunt that really brings out its honky tonk-ish vibe. Don't really see it's necessity in Dancin' In Circles (there, it really shouts "I'm the guy who produced Sorry!").

And it's used in John Wayne?

3 points in and ready for more

OysterBaby
1 minute ago, Miel said:

I was wondering if OP meant Gaga herself yelling, or BloodPop's signature sample.

I... don't mind it. It adds depth to the instrumentation. I really like it in Ayo, as it is used in accordane with another sampled grunt that really brings out its honky tonk-ish vibe. Don't really see it's necessity in Dancin' In Circles (there, it really shouts "I'm the guy who produced Sorry!").

And it's used in John Wayne?

ah that's a good point, i do like the screams in a-yo. that was the feeling i got in DIC, too!

5 minutes ago, Miel said:

I'm so confused. :duck:

FreePalestine

Archived