Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga is a bit fake sometimes?

FlyingF

Featured Posts

Before I start, this is NOT a hate thread, I love her but it's just an observation I would like your thoughts on. I was watching yesterday's interview and I feel like she's acting some of the time; her mannerisms sometimes, things she says and the way she says then.. I dunno, it seems a bit put on and it's not the first time I thought this. Particularly in the park, she just seems so extra and not genuine. I think the crying part was totally real though. This is something I've noticed over the years. Like in the Andy Cohen ARTPOP interview, she seemed a bit fake there.. and in the makeover part the way she spoke to and treated her staff was pretty bitchy, especially when she was waiting to be given the wig to put on Andy... has anyone else noticed this stuff? What are your thoughts guys? Keep it cute :hug:

2 minutes ago, FlyingF said:

and in the makeover part the way she spoke to and treated her staff was pretty bitchy, especially when she was waiting to be given the wig to put on Andy... has anyone else noticed this stuff? What are your thoughts guys? Keep it cute :hug:

she's the boss. if she wants something to be done, she gets it done

Letmelivemylife

People have said horrible nasty things about her but the one thing that isn't fake about her is her love for her monsters. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

HOTNebraskaGuy

Sometimes is a bit of un understatement. 

Especialy when she said yesterday on that interview that she would wear all the wigs and clothes to keep fans happy, I'm guesssing about 80% of the time she used to dread wearing all that stuff (while the other 20% of the times she actually wanted to). 

I think this is the less fake she's been since the beginning of her career though, so that's good. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Impostor

She has always been a fake ass bitch. Remember the song Just Dance? She made another song called "I Won't Dance"! :what:

LaLuna

Fake is a strong word. I think she might have been trying to uphold a certain image for her fans and the public, but now she's being more and more herself. Honestly, I've never related to her and her music more than I do now. 

DemeLarell

I was just thinking this this morning. I'm not saying she is or isn't fake but sometimes I give the side eye because she sounds suspicious occasionally.  

Archived