💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Do you look at Gaga and Stefani as different people?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I DON'T. But I'm curious as to of what you guys think. It was always very easy for me to see past Gaga's wigs and outfits and makeup. But what I want to know is, do you guys think there's a girl behind the aura? Do u look at Gaga, Stefani, Lady  etc as different people. Once again, I DO NOT and this is not a hate thread. I love her for who she is and Joanne is one of my favorite Gaga albums. I'm just curious about what you guys think. :yay:  

GhettoFabulous

No they're one person to me  :lolly:

i hate when Gaga is compared to  a "character" like a cape you wear and once you're bored of it you take off. To me it's like so you were acting all this time? The BTW, TFM eras were all faked? So no 

raw

ryanripley

yes, gwen stefani and lady gaga are very different people, this is a silly thread

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Letmelivemylife

No they're different parts of the same person. If you have a turkey, the whole thing is the turkey if that makes sense. The legs,wings,thighs etc are just different parts of the turkey. Lol you know what I mean. It's 630 am here and I tend to not make sense when I haven't had coffee yet lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived