💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A-YO For Third Single Or Leave It Behind?

Slade

Should A-YO be the next/a future single?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Should A-YO be the next/a future single?

• #JUSTICE4AYO
    • keep it

Featured Posts

Are you here for A-YO's redemption around Super Bowl time, or do you want Gaga to move on and leave it behind as an album track?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooolong

I wanted A-YO as a single but not as the one during the Super Bowl.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

It's definitely being officially released as a single after going #1 cause of being the highlight of her Super Bowl performance.

GloZell Green

This second single change is honestly one of the worst choices in her career. A-YO could've easily satisfied Monster's wishes in terms of the video and performances. As for commercial success, I really can't say. Personally I feel like radio would have reacted positively because it's upbeat like what's being played on the radio and they would have given it a chance (initially). And I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why it would've flopped so terribly :rip: 

I don't think it should be released as a single at this point. Diamond Heart or Dancin' In Circles for the win :gaycat: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

9 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Ew, it would flop harder than GUY

is that possible

President Trump

Idk. I guess A-Yo next and then Joanne and then end the era and get out of here as fast as possible. Next era please!!!

Ma ma pa pa pa

TwerkinLurkin

Ayo should be her third single cuz I feel like she needs a hit and it's probably the next safest single to go top 10 then after that she should do dic 

Archived