💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Noelle

Yeah singapore people ahve that tomato instead of potatoes

That Scheibe breakdown.. ****.

IKR!!! Normally I never notice choreography cause I just know nothing about dancing. However, when I do notice it, it means it is either bad choreo or mindblowing choreo! Scheisse is exceptional. I even watch the video just for the choreo.

Edited by Noelle

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

Alcina Dimitrescu

2:25 'There's only one left. One left to overthrow your country.

I c wat she did thar

This is my favorite performance at the BTW Ball and im not a big fan of the song! wish the whole show was like this gaga dancing to her new songs it looks amazing!

This is my favorite performance at the BTW Ball and im not a big fan of the song! wish the whole show was like this gaga dancing to her new songs it looks amazing!

[media=]

Seeing the choreography upclose... its so amazing!

Edited by SevaGaGa

ReRe

I LOVE GOVERNMENT HOOKER NOW! The song sounds even epic + the stage looks even more innovative and epic when the lights are dark/dim

Miracle

Black Jesus after BTW is so much better, and the remix at the intro is surely produced by Zedd, it has got his sound

I LOVE GOVERNMENT HOOKER NOW! The song sounds even epic + the stage looks even more innovative and epic when the lights are dark/dim

Yup its so amazing when they reveal the lights during the "Hooookaaaahhh" part and GaGa is doing like this s-xual pose its awesome, epic visuals!

Is it me or is the Sinagapore crowd like really boring :crossed: Watch intro vidz, they should be screaming their balls off. :hor: they're so sileenntt

Daniel MnstrSwft

Is it me or is the Sinagapore crowd like really boring :crossed: Watch intro vidz, they should be screaming their balls off. :hor: they're so sileenntt

I was there on May 29 and we screamed like ****. or at least that's what I could hear from front row. :hor:

Anyway, the standing area were mostly bought by foreigners and rich casual fans who only knew Singles. Maybe only the first 6 rows were real Monsters. And I have no idea why there were soo many people in their 30s and 40s in the crowd. omg. waste of space tbh, they didn't know the songs and just stood there like a dumbass... :smh:

I was there on May 29 and we screamed like ****. or at least that's what I could hear from front row. :hor:

Anyway, the standing area were mostly bought by foreigners and rich casual fans who only knew Singles. Maybe only the first 6 rows were real Monsters. And I have no idea why there were soo many people in their 30s and 40s in the crowd. omg. waste of space tbh, they didn't know the songs and just stood there like a dumbass... :smh:

What's your name?!

Allison M

Gaga's laugh when she was playing with the doll tho.

It's so cute and perfect!! :flutter:

Edited by Born Brave

germagaga

Seeing the choreography upclose... its so amazing!

Her greatest strength in dancing is her flexibility. :hor: (that leg kick!)