Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

seana39223

Does Gaga control the HML bike, or is it someone off stage?

No one seems to know lol

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

ElectricMetalLover

Someone controls the bike offstage. There's this little black thing under the bike that drives it around the stage.

Edited by ElectricMetalLover

Sleigh Mama

My guess is that it's controlled by a magnet that runs along underneath the monster pit catwalk... certainly just a wild guess! I obviously have no clue.

ristretto

Wutt?

At the MB people threw endless gifts during the Telephone intro, when she was interacting at the catwalk. The end of Bad Kids is like that, she sits down, interacts and gets gifts. :)

high heeled fem

OH.

MY.

GOD.

YES SHE FINALLY SANG THE BRIDGE IN HML!!!!!!

THAT IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE SONG. WHEN THE MONSTER PIT IS THERE AND SHE IS GOING AROUND ON THE BIKE, SHE DIDNT SING THAT PART, CORRECT???

Yay!!! Same i love that part as well :omgexcited:

that scream my god! :lmao:

gagaismywhore

OMG..her playing with a little doll someone throws on stage...her laugh! :heart: :heart: :wub:

From 4:15....

:dead: I CAN'T.

Alijandro

My guess is that it's controlled by a magnet that runs along underneath the monster pit catwalk... certainly just a wild guess! I obviously have no clue.

The bike has wheels (not the 'motorbike wheels' but there is a separate contraction underneath the bike which moves it, the visual wheels are off the ground most of the time) , so its defiantly not magnets, I assume it would be controlled offstage. This is probably the same for bloody mary. I would assume it is much more sophisticated than a remote control car, its path is probably mapped to the stage to make sure she doesn't end up in the audience.

As for her interacting with the audience, i have seen a few videos of her wearing different jackets and things from the audience when she walks the catwalk in Hair, but the end of Bad Kids is probably the best time

Queen Gloria

Its the devil

I've also been wondering this. And how they control the ****ing floating Bloody Mary dresses. I keep worrying Gaga and the dancers are gonna fall off the stage. I wonder if they're pre-programmed or if someone drives them with remote controls :lolgaga:

I think:

1. The HML motor is controlled by Gaga herself. There is a contraption on the front wheel (the one where she puts her hands in motorgaga mode) that when she pulls her right hand the chains under the motorcycle starts the contraption underneath it then she steers it the way she wants to.

2. The Bloody Mary costume is not motorized at all. The gown just has this frame that allows her to walk inside the gown while looking like she's "floating."

This is what I just observed though, take it with a grain of salt. :motorflop:

her movements in the Bloody Mary costume seem too smooth, think they're motorised

Edited by Bad_kid

clamchwder

My friend has uploaded pretty HQ videos from just dance till scheiße. TEOG and MTN coming soon. feel free to share arnd! :)

(JD)

(☎)

(HML)

(Bad Kids)

(Hair)

(Ü)

(Americano)

(Pokerface)

(Alejandro)

(Papzi + Scheiße)

i have no idea how to embed videos though.