Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

clamchwder

I heard Gaga was talking a lot during the last Singapore show :flutter:

Off topic, and kind of a long ass block of text, but Gaga's new female dancer Knicole just wrote this on Facebook...kinda sweet:

So many things running thru my mind today, but when I hit that stage and heard that crowd roar, I slipped back into myself. Thru all the BS, the hard times, and emotions that fly everywhere when you're on the road. It's worth it for that moment that you remember...you are living an incredible dream. You are here to grow and to learn. Everyone thinks that life is all glitz and glamour but believe me, it's not. I may be doing something great but it's still just as hard as any other job physically, mentally, and emotionally. There are still relationships, friendships, and family ties that have to be maintained while we are away. And there is not a day that goes by that we don't think of you and miss you like crazy...know that. We are here for ourselves, for her, for our passions, our futures, and we're also here for you...to make u proud of us and to make u believe that the things you want most in life, if you really put your heart into, are possible. =)

Tonight Gaga really connected again with the crowd. I like the nights that she really gets to talkin haha =) It's the greatest moments because she reminds you about why you love being on this job. She is the greatest most compassionate artist I have ever worked for. She speaks the things I feel. I watch her on the screen on the sides of the stage when I get a moment (as I'm gasping for air lol) and applaud in support of the things she says, "Everyone should be allowed to be happy." To all my friends who are gay, or feel unsupported in their career choices, lifestyles, hair color, hobbies...we're here to love you and support you in whatever makes you happy. You do not deserve to be treated any different. Some of my best friends are gay and I love them so much...wouldn't change them for the world. Its funny too because so many people and countries are so concerned about her being evil or demonic haha and I just laugh. Gaga may be crazy but I've seen the side of her that is 100% love. Is that not what God wants in all people?! To be love and to spread love?! It's truly the root for everything in this universe. It's how things work best. It's how things co-exist in a type of dance...its like a Tango. haha. At the end of the day, she is an entertainer...an artist. Gaga is inspiring. She reminds you to love everyone even if you are different or don't always agree with each other. You don't have to be the same people, but you have to learn to love them for who they are. It strips away your ego. I couldn't be a prouder dancer to be at her side. Everyone really needs to see this show. It will change your life and touch your soul. ::Missing my boyfriend, my friends, my family& my dog, but damn grateful to be here::

She was. It was so magical! :emo: :flutter:

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

Jase

Off topic, and kind of a long ass block of text, but Gaga's new female dancer Knicole just wrote this on Facebook...kinda sweet:

So many things running thru my mind today, but when I hit that stage and heard that crowd roar, I slipped back into myself. Thru all the BS, the hard times, and emotions that fly everywhere when you're on the road. It's worth it for that moment that you remember...you are living an incredible dream. You are here to grow and to learn. Everyone thinks that life is all glitz and glamour but believe me, it's not. I may be doing something great but it's still just as hard as any other job physically, mentally, and emotionally. There are still relationships, friendships, and family ties that have to be maintained while we are away. And there is not a day that goes by that we don't think of you and miss you like crazy...know that. We are here for ourselves, for her, for our passions, our futures, and we're also here for you...to make u proud of us and to make u believe that the things you want most in life, if you really put your heart into, are possible. =)

Tonight Gaga really connected again with the crowd. I like the nights that she really gets to talkin haha =) It's the greatest moments because she reminds you about why you love being on this job. She is the greatest most compassionate artist I have ever worked for. She speaks the things I feel. I watch her on the screen on the sides of the stage when I get a moment (as I'm gasping for air lol) and applaud in support of the things she says, "Everyone should be allowed to be happy." To all my friends who are gay, or feel unsupported in their career choices, lifestyles, hair color, hobbies...we're here to love you and support you in whatever makes you happy. You do not deserve to be treated any different. Some of my best friends are gay and I love them so much...wouldn't change them for the world. Its funny too because so many people and countries are so concerned about her being evil or demonic haha and I just laugh. Gaga may be crazy but I've seen the side of her that is 100% love. Is that not what God wants in all people?! To be love and to spread love?! It's truly the root for everything in this universe. It's how things work best. It's how things co-exist in a type of dance...its like a Tango. haha. At the end of the day, she is an entertainer...an artist. Gaga is inspiring. She reminds you to love everyone even if you are different or don't always agree with each other. You don't have to be the same people, but you have to learn to love them for who they are. It strips away your ego. I couldn't be a prouder dancer to be at her side. Everyone really needs to see this show. It will change your life and touch your soul. ::Missing my boyfriend, my friends, my family& my dog, but damn grateful to be here::

Beautiful. :cry:

famous

HML bridge :legend:

Omg....the bridge...her voice :deadbanana: :lmao:

Edited by famous

Nagini

Stop with all the Madonna hate. The dress does not look like the GH outfit. It's immature and pathetic for fans to be STILL wanting Madonna to die. "Spread peace and love!" and yet some monsters send death threats to other artists. Just stop. You're just making yourself look pathetically embarrassing.

and yes i am referring to previous posts

:hor:

Der Meister

This Singapore concert was the best of the Born this Way Ball, I've seen most of the videos recorded on this show and I felt her presence in my headphones, I laughed, I teared a bit and I wasn't even inside the arena, but her voice was inside me. Lady Gaga, you are definitely the voice of our generation. You are our Queen.

heavymlover

HML bridge :legend:

Is she summoning demons? :yell:

I like this arena shows. It loos definitely more intimate.

liamcita

::Missing my boyfriend, my friends, my family& my dog, but damn grateful to be here::

did gaga really say this quote in the show? :cry:

famous

did gaga really say this quote in the show? :cry:

No, read the post...her dancer Knicole said all that on Facebook :).

liamcita

No, read the post...her dancer Knicole said all that on Facebook :).

ahh ok, ;)