• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

heavymlover

Do you guys think they'll ever mess up and drop Mother GOAT? (Someone on here told me she hangs from the lights, if that's wrong, plz tell me where she hangs from :hehe:). I'd die if they did. :lmao: Better way for her to die tbh.

Apparently they put a metallic structure over the stage, so they can hang the lights and sound there. In the case of the arenas, they only install metallic rails on the ceiling. I suppose they have some kind of rail attached to a wire rope and Mother GOAT hangs of that rope. That would explain the lineal movement of the head. They probably even use some kind of crane if the prop is too heavy.

It must be almost impossible for them to just drop it accidentally. Just imagine the mess (and it's very expensive technology to even consider put it on risk).

Born This Way Ball in Thailand:

vxkwzp.jpg

1qoc2c.jpg

The traditional Thai headdress.. /faints

Edited by Nissa

Logan

Not a fan of the weird bump looking thing Gaga's had on her head for awhile now.

Eulonzo

Apparently they put a metallic structure over the stage, so they can hang the lights and sound there. In the case of the arenas, they only install metallic rails on the ceiling. I suppose they have some kind of rail attached to a wire rope and Mother GOAT hangs of that rope. That would explain the lineal movement of the head. They probably even use some kind of crane if the prop is too heavy.

It must be almost impossible for them to just drop it accidentally. Just imagine the mess (and it's very expensive technology to even consider put it on risk).

What do you mean by prop?

& Also, if the face is a hologram, how does the horns stick out? (Look at this photo)

The_Born_This_Way_Ball_Interlude_no._7_001.jpg

Willeo Soeurs

Not a fan of the weird bump looking thing Gaga's had on her head for awhile now.

:flutter: abit weird, but i love the culture element on it

gagaismywhore

Same! Idk if its the wig making her head look a funny shape :wtf:

Logan

Same! Idk if its the wig making her head look a funny shape :wtf:

Oh Gaga :toofunny:

You mean the Thai headpiece? :sweat: Thai headpieces are actually gorgeous and really intricate but you can't see that in a photo like this. Plus, Gaga only wore it during Hair.

*76ThaiAirMenu.jpgSuperStock_1890-90285.jpg

These are just some examples because there are many variations - some are decorated with jewels and gold leaf :flutter: The idea is that they resemble the architecture of the roof structures of traditional temples.

I think you're confusing this with that traffic-cone thing she wore for a part of a song a couple of shows ago - that was probably a fan gift and her being silly. ;)

Edited by Nissa

Monsterhall
Logan

You mean the Thai headpiece? :sweat: Thai headpieces are actually gorgeous and really intricate but you can't see that in a photo like this. Plus, Gaga only wore it during Hair.

*76ThaiAirMenu.jpg

This is an example - some are decorated with jewels and gold mulch :flutter:

I think you're confusing this with that traffic-cone thing she wore for a part of a song a couple of shows ago - that was probably a fan gift and her being silly. ;)

No, no, no :sweat:

I think that headpiece looks very nice. I'm talking about the strange bump protruding from the back of her hair when she's not wearing anything.

No, no, no :sweat:

I think that headpiece looks very nice. I'm talking about the strange bump protruding from the back of her hair when she's not wearing anything.

Oh, lol, my bad :toofloppy: Sorry!

God I'm so floppy today

Oh, okay, now that I know what all of you are talking about it doesn't bother me that much... Loved the fox blonde (although it did have that bump too) or banshee tails hair more though.

I think her makeup (the long lines under her eyes, etc.) kind of exaggerate it in a way because they accentuate the shape of her head and that combo gives the hair an "off" vibe proportion-wise imo. If that makes any sense whatsoever. :P

Edited by Nissa

Thank you so much! :)

Can't wait to see a video of Scheisse or Americano. :giveup: