Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Of course she's exhausted by the time MTN rolls around but we know she can do incredible MTN vocals and kickass dancing at the same time - look at the feat she pulled during her Children In Need performance of MTN! :flutter: I guess this really all comes down to the physical strain, it's like at the end of her iHeart Radio set she still had BTW and looked like she was going to faint at any moment (and probably wasn't too far off).

Personally I wouldn't mind her just sitting down, taking a good breath (or twenty) and doing MTN accoustic, but that's coming from someone who loves her voice so much they'd die of happiness if more than half of a show were just Gaga and her piano. :sweat:

I think she should start MTN acoustically and then dance during the second chorus. It'll give her enough rest to do the last half of the song justice and close the show perfectly. She seems to give EOG so much and then MTN just falls flat.

Tbh, I would love an acoustic performance of MTN as well. When GaGa does her music acoustically I die of joy. Spesh when it's just her and a piano. :cry:

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

I think she should start MTN acoustically and then dance during the second chorus. It'll give her enough rest to do the last half of the song justice and close the show perfectly. She seems to give EOG so much and then MTN just falls flat.

Tbh, I would love an acoustic performance of MTN as well. When GaGa does her music acoustically I die of joy. Spesh when it's just her and a piano. :cry:

I know, I would too! :cry: Not that I'd expected any different but when we first got the complete setlist I was a bit dissapointed there were only going to be two accoustic performances: Hair (of course) and part of EoG. And Hair isn't even just her + piano, right? I've tried to limit the amount of videos I watch hence I'm not completely sure.

As to your MTN suggestion: yes! Starting with just piano would give her body some time to rest and giving MTN the EoG treatment would be freaking fantastic. Then the last two songs (always the most exhausting obviously) would both give her at least a small break, physically, before she has to do any choreo. AND we get to hear more of those fantastic, crystalline vocals of hers when she plays piano. :flutter:

Awesome idea, MelbHawker! :)

Edited by Nissa

ARTPOP Gypsy

1:33 - 1:55

2:17 - 2:36

tumblr_ltizxjDLTL1qgxrk2.gif

:rip: :rip: :rip:

Her vocals! :')

Edited by GagaPixie

LittIe Monster

That was an accurate description you put underneath, there. :deadbanana: :emo:

Thank you :hor:

MelbHawker

I know, I would too! :cry: Not that I'd expected any different but when we first got the complete setlist I was a bit dissapointed there were only going to be two accoustic performances: Hair (of course) and part of EoG. And Hair isn't even just her + piano, right? I've tried to limit the amount of videos I watch hence I'm not completely sure.

As to your MTN suggestion: yes! Starting with just piano would give her body some time to rest and giving MTN the EoG treatment would be freaking fantastic. Then the last two songs (always the most exhausting obviously) would both give her at least a small break, physically, before she has to do any choreo. AND we get to hear more of those fantastic, crystalline vocals of hers when she plays piano. :flutter:

Awesome idea, MelbHawker! :)

Why, thanks! I just hope GaGa + her team eventually come to that idea!

I wanted 'Hair' and 'You+I' completely acoustic. Her, piano and a spotlight. It would have been AMAZING. And it would've given her a break from moving/dancing/high energy performing. Yes, Hair isn't completely acoustic.

Really praying for the MTN performance to be fixed!! :cry: It's such an amazing song. TEOG is perfect - if she fixes MTN the tour will be perfect!

croboy

this is the best video ever

her "oooaaaaawwww oooohaaawwwhhhh" parts in electric chappel though :toofunny:

trickybee

When those three guys in Bloody Mary do that move where their heads go side to side it's creepy lol

heavymlover

I like the revolutionary influences of Americano's choreo. But she looks so funny when she runs with the rifle :lol:

ARTPOP Gypsy

I like the revolutionary influences of Americano's choreo. But she looks so funny when she runs with the rifle :lol:

That and the part where she says "get out of my way!" to the dancers :toofunny:

Edited by GagaPixie

Miel

I like the idea of a keytar outro for the whole show; it could easily be iconic and epic. She needs to fix it, though. The whole MTN performance is just one huge right-up-par performance. Not horrible, but not spectacular and, imo, not exactly the best way to end the show.

I thought, why not just do it like the Ellen performance? That implemented a keytar perfectly into the performance (plus, the tour keytar looks MUCH easier to handle than the Ellen performance keytar). Except, I'd rather not have the final chorus cut out. If the ifnal chorus is left in, the space between it and the outro (the hook repeated over claps) would be a perfect time to strap on the keytar.

I don't particularly mind if she does the final dance or not, but I find it iffy when she doesn't sing the final notes. It all depends on the timing, and I hope in the future it gets fixed out.

Otherwise, a majority of the show is perfection.

Edited by Miel
3 points in and ready for more

Taylor Monster

That and the part where she says "get out of my way!" to the dancers

Love that part :lmao:

Juan Carlos

Does anyone know if people who bought the Government Prostitute Package were able to get into DA MONSTAH PIT?

Alijandro

I like the idea of a keytar outro for the whole show; it could easily be iconic and epic. She needs to fix it, though. The whole MTN performance is just one huge right-up-par performance. Not horrible, but not spectacular and, imo, not exactly the best way to end the show.

I thought, why not just do it like the Ellen performance? That implemented a keytar perfectly into the performance (plus, the tour keytar looks MUCH easier to handle than the Ellen performance keytar). Except, I'd rather not have the final chorus cut out. If the ifnal chorus is left in, the space between it and the outro (the hook repeated over claps) would be a perfect time to strap on the keytar.

I don't particularly mind if she does the final dance or not, but I find it iffy when she doesn't sing the final notes. It all depends on the timing, and I hope in the future it gets fixed out.

Otherwise, a majority of the show is perfection.

I completely agree! On paper that's the perfect ending to the show but she isn't pulling it off. I think it would work if whilst she was key-tarring the start of the breakdown, the dancers are spread around the runway rather than cramped up on the stage. It is cool having her all alone but it does lose effect. Then after she sinks into the runway at the end they can return to the safe and do their bit as usual.