• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

I feel like she should just let go of You and I...

If her hits had personality You and I would be that diva... Yes she's younger than her sister ballads Brown Eyes and Speechless, but she's got so much attitude you'd think she was Poker Face. :smh: I'm here for Future Love and Fooled Me Again, or a fresher ballad. Hell, a drummed version of Living on the Radio would be nice.

famous

This tour needs a revamp ASAP. It's a total mess.

:omg:

But it's gotten so much better....

Miel

If her hits had personality You and I would be that diva... Yes she's younger than her sister ballads Brown Eyes and Speechless, but she's got so much attitude you'd think she was Poker Face. :smh:

Perfect description

Is that a paper crane dress!?!?!? :omg:

3 points in and ready for more

Der Meister

:omg:

But it's gotten so much better....

My friend, she is the BIGGEST pop star in the planet. She needs a huge tour equivalent to her sucess! She needs to improve the visuals, the music experience and the public reaction to it! Here's a review I read today earlier:

I was bitterly disappointed after having such a good experience at the monster ball, this show is definitely a backward step, dull storyline, dull choreography and no effects - the score is based solely on the large stage and okay vocals. Not worth the price.

Sad but true!

GAGA YOU NEED A NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR.

Edited by Der Meister

My friend, she is the BIGGEST pop star in the planet. She needs a huge tour equivalent to her sucess! She needs to improve the visuals, the music experience and the public reaction to it! Here's a review I read today earlier:

Sad but true!

Where is this review from ?

Disagree totally.

The storyline is so much better than the MB.

The dances routine are better, Gaga herself dance better.

Her vocal skills are better.

The balance between singing well/dance well is better.

The whole artistic vision of the show flows better IMO.

The outfits are better.

I think Gaga herself wants the show to be a bit more like theater than a Madonna show. That would explain the lack of backdrop.

The show isn't perfect yet, I agree. To me, I feel like sometimes the stage is just too big and empty for Gaga and her "few" dancers (few because the stage is so freakin big). But, at the speed she's improving in such a short amount of time, I am not anxious at all and even if those "mistakes" weren't corrected, it wouldn't be a problem.

Somes fans are so spoiled that they forget what is actually a typical standard pop star show.

Gaga is giving us 2000% more than most of those show and some fans do not even noticed it.

Go and watch Rihanna tour and you'll understand.

Edited by _Lam

famous

Disagree totally.

The outfits are better.

I think Gaga herself wants the show to be a bit more like theater than a Madonna show. That would explain the lack of backdrop.

The show isn't perfect yet, I agree. To me, I feel like sometimes the stage is just too big and empty for Gaga and her "few" dancers (few because the stage is so freakin big). But, at the speed she's improving in such a short amount of time, I am not anxious at all and even if those "mistakes" weren't corrected, it wouldn't be a problem.

Somes fans are so spoiled that they forget what is actually a typical standard pop star show.

Gaga is giving us 2000% more than most of those show and some fans do not even noticed it.

:golfclap:

Miel

I actually think the tour is much better than MB so far. idk :confused:

edit: well, overall. I wish there was a more elaborated piano section.

Thank you so much! Is this a new born this way outfit? http://gagafacegaler...p_display_media

Actually BJ†AF :)

Edited by Miel
3 points in and ready for more

heavymlover

Sad but true!

I strongly disagree on this matter. That's one of the most complete tours ever made by a pop star, with a solid performance of someone who actually sings and dance instead of just lip sync and use a lot of tacky and overused effects to give a better impression of what's happening on the stage. She has over 10 outfit changes, which is very impressive considering many shows that only have 1 outfit through the whole show.

The show actually has a story line. There are only a couple of artists in the business who really put their brain into a story line, which let me say, is far better than the cheesy one from TMB (Even when I love TMB). The ingenious interludes by Mother G.O.A.T give the show a very different feeling, and in general the structure of the show is more like a theater play instead of the typical pop concert, which is a breathe of fresh air for the audience.

I would qualify the vocals as superior than TMB's, which in my opinion were weak compared to her performances of TV.

And I have to add, the castle is one of the most impressive structures ever made for a concert.

Don't get me wrong, I love TMB, but BTWB takes everything to a whole new level. At the end, the point is to make something independent and different of MB. That's what a true artist does.

Disagree totally.

The outfits are better.

Preach! :pawsup:

giskardsb

I think some forget that the "storyline" of TMB was pretty trite and cheesy.

Emvee

Sad but true!

Source, please.