Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When was the last time you heard people talk about Gaga?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

And what did they say? I literally never hear her name mentioned anymore besides from my mom when she enlightens me with random Gaga news she hears on tv like once every few months (and I obviously already know). 

Hi Its Nicole

Today

we were talking about the Joanne Ball Studio Versions I made & the Joanne Ball

Hello Gaga

JustAnotherDay

She was on a news show in a store I was in and these two ladies talked about how good a singer she was and how they never knew before the Sound Of Music performance. 

was NickARTPOP

Jenina

It was about three weeks ago when my Spanish teacher said something in Spanish(obviously in Spanish idk what im saying) and the sentence had LG in it as in the electronics and he was like LG actually means Lady Gaga and we all just sat there half confused because we barely understood what he said in the first place he was just kidding though :dry:

cool

"Lady Gaga's doing the Super Bowl! It should be cool."

"I like the new country Gaga album."

etc etc. I always hear people talk about her, in both good and bad ways.

❤ x ❤

Some random on a reaction channel started singing "Do What U Want" and he was str8 

and a Youtube streamer sang "Paparazzi" 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

monstereo

At a church concert I decided to go to with my parents. The singer was talking about how terrible and freakish the music industry is nowadays, and how Lady Gaga wore a meat suit "to a cubs game"

I was like :what:@ the "cubs game part" but :firega: @ the impact and promo

He8MyHeart

A girl I work with listened to one of the radio interviews that Gaga recently did on Aus radio. She came into work and said "did you know that Gaga has a new album out?" Sigh.

alextruper17

Two days after Perfect Illusion came out. Two guys were talking on the bus and one said hey did you know that Lady Gaga realeased a new single?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

My English teacher showed a Watch Mojo video of Gaga :sweat: It was an embarrassing moment for me because I acted like a 5 years old child

The night sky tells all

this kid in my biology class said she was ugly when i wore an ARTPOP shirt to class one day. :neyde:

theresa-table-flip-gif.gif

took the lord and all the angels to keep me sitting down or he would have caught these hands:madge:

Katie14
20 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Two days after Perfect Illusion came out. Two guys were talking on the bus and one said hey did you know that Lady Gaga realeased a new single?

Did he know?

Archived