Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Anywhere I Can Find 'Pokemon' Sun Or Moon Cheap For 3DS?

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

So, my cousin is getting a 3DS from her dad. He asked me if I could find the game and I said yes. 

I thought it would be like 18 or 24 dollars, but it's $40 for a Pokemon Game! 

(I live in the US by the way) 

anywhere I could find it on discount or any cyber monday or Black Friday Weekend deals? 

The only place you're gonna find a Pokemon game, brand new, for less than $40 is gamespot.

And it's still gonna be pretty close to $40.

What made you think it was gonna be cheap? It was released this month and the past three games have been 3-D! And this game they decided to get away from chibi and simplicity.

You could try for a cyber monday deal but you're not gonna sleep if you want it for a few dollars off.

I'd be willing to throw a few dollars your way but I'm broke ass hoe to. I'm writing and drawing things for my friend's christmas prezzies.

ACTUALLY WAIT.

Give me a few, okays? I can MAYBE, find you something.

but it's slightly immoral.

I think the digital downloads are actually slightly cheaper. Though this means you have to buy the kid a card and the kid has to have internet access.

I recommend just buying the game for $40, it's worth it :) my game still works well 10 years later and it was the same price and also a Pokemon game

artRaver

Jailbreak your DS so you can get games from the Nintendo eshop for free. :lolly:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

2 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Jailbreak your DS so you can get games from the Nintendo eshop for free. :lolly:

Not their DS... plus don't wanna do that with a brand new DS.

Evan Peters
10 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

they're $60 in Aus...

why is everything in aus so expensive :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

1 hour ago, clarkmonstr said:

I bought it on sale on amazon for $31 but that deal might be over now.

Pre-order price + new release prices tend to be discounted (for prime members I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

But I did get Pokemon Sun for $31, about $34 after tax from Amazon.  The $31 price should last until December 2nd.

Archived