💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Interscope to release Gaga greatest Hit Album with 2 new tracks on Feb 2017

MessyTop

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

Does Gaga even have enough songs to do a greatest hits album? I'd rather have a JOANNE Monster as well, except instead of fears derived from fame, it could be about her pain as of late.

I kind of see something like this... (I underlined songs I think might make the cut)

LADY GAGA | THE GREATEST HITS

01. Just Dance
02. Poker Face
03. LoveGame
04. Paparazzi

05. Bad Romance
06. Alejandro
07. Telephone

MAYBE: Dance in the Dark, Monster, or Speechless

08. Born This Way
09. The Edge of Glory
10. You & I

MAYBE: Hair, Judas, or Scheisse

11. Applause
12. Do What U Want (most like the version featuring Christina Aguilera)

MAYBE: ARTPOP, , G.U.Y., Venus, Gypsy, or Sexxx Dreams

13. Perfect Illusion
14. Million Reasons

MAYBE: A-YO, Dancin' in Circles, Come to Mama, or Angel Down (too soon to tell if they'll be hits though)

In all seriousness, IDK. :emma:

Judas will make it, Speechless I feel like might make it. I hope Dance in the dark does make it. Why in the hell would the xtina version be choosen?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay

GH albums are really only used widely in country anymore but I'd be open to new songs. She definitely has enough hits to fill one.

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. Eh Eh (France, Sweden, Hungary, Czech Republic, and New Zealand only)

4. LoveGame

5. Paparazzi

6. Bad Romance

7. Telephone

8. Alejandro

9. Born This Way

10. Judas

11. The Edge Of Glory

12. You And I

13. Applause

14. Do What You Want

15. Perfect Illusion

16. Million Reasons (depends on WW success)

17. ???????

18. ???????

was NickARTPOP

Just now, JbGaga said:

Judas will make it, Speechless I feel like might make it. I hope Dance in the dark does make it. Why in the hell would the xtina version be choosen?

I don't know, I just have a feeling that if Judas and the R Kelly version of Do What U Want get paid dust, it'll probably be because of the events surrounding them.

Judas because of the religious controversy, Do What U Want because of R Kelly's trial.

But personally I don't care what makes it onto this rumored Greatest Hits album; I like all these songs. :emma:

Just now, Hadrian said:

I don't know, I just have a feeling that if Judas and the R Kelly version of Do What U Want get paid dust, it'll probably be because of the events surrounding them.

Judas because of the religious controversy, Do What U Want because of R Kelly's trial.

But personally I don't care what makes it onto this rumored Greatest Hits album; I like all these songs. :emma:

I mean TBH  I'm not buying it. I bought all these songs already.  I think its more for gp

RAMROD

The 2 new songs will be remastered and re-recorded demos tbh :giggle:

It is still new for majority of peeps :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GGDisbetter
11 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

She could put the solo version of DWUW then...

sillynate

Mess at those of you saying she ain't got no hits :toofunny: TOP 10 = HIT

PI and DWUW are SHOOK

I didn't even mention the lessers :giggle:

But this makes sense as to why she's been going to the studio. And maybe that's why LG5 was cancelled, so she could use the songs for this and maybe even for ASIB. Really makes me wonder what goes on behind closed doors...

I feel like she won't do this in the middle of the Joanne era. Waayyy too messy. Plus, commercial for the SB is Joanne-themed. She may do a greatest hits album AFTER this era is over. 5 albums in about 10 years? That's about right. It would most likely be the US singles:

1. Just Dance 2. Poker Face 3. LoveGame 4. Paparazzi 5. Bad Romance                   6. Telephone 7. Alejandro                             8. Born This Way 9. Judas                              10. The Edge of Glory 11. Yoü and I                 12. Marry the Night 13. Applause                  14. Do What U Want 15. G.U.Y.                      16. Perfect Illusion 17. Million Reasons             18. (Joanne 3rd Single) 19. (Joanne 4th single) 20. (Joanne 5th single?) 21. New song 22. New song

She even listed Just Dance-G.U.Y. as the hits at the artRAVE. Keeping in mind G.U.Y. peaked at #76 ...

hoeslay
3 hours ago, John Slayne said:

I mean... is five albums enough to make a Greatest Hits album? :gum: not to shade gaga, just being real :classy:

Hilary Duff did it with 4 ;)

Anderson123

She has said in the past that she doesn't believe in Greatest Hits albums and that every one of her records should be considered as GREAT. She also is a very free artist right now and has called herself the boss when it comes to what she wants to do. Then again, it's Gaga and she changes her mind all the time. A greatest hits album after the Superbowl would be a nice idea if we see it as a marketing strategy, same as announcing the world tour or dates after it.

Archived