💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best part of being a Gaga fan?

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
9 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

Gagas music, vocals, performances and personality are what make being a fan so amazing. 

But above all Gaga is the only musician i have ever felt a strong connection to, and the reason why is a combination of all the things above but also something else. Shes indirectly helped me a lot, whether that be making me forget the bullshit by putting on her music and giving me an escape or just putting a smile on my face by listening to her speak. 

She is amazing, and no amount of whiney as **** fans or her perceived lack of success will make me think otherwise.

This^^. Being with my bio mom this week for thanksgiving made me realize why I love gaga so much. My bio mom has sought out therapy but even with therapy, she'll never be the warm affectionate "mrs Brady" type of mom. So many have criticized my devotion to gaga by calling her mom saying it's creepy and weird. I say until they've walked a mile in my shoes and know my story, they have no right to judge. To me Gaga is like a surrogate mom. She was there when my bio mom wasn't and yeah I guess I clung to gaga for dear life because she was the most stable presence in my life if that makes sense. She's been my rock these past 8 years and she was the first person who loved me for who I was

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

Best part for me is having my monster family. Roll your eyes or whatever but you guys are like family to me. I remember going to the Monsterball and thinking to myself "I'm home". It was like I had finally found my long lost family. Love you guys so much

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Mister Gaga

Talent. She knows how to sing, perform and write a song, and not everybody (almost no one, actually) can do that.

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, Diamond Heart said:

Gagas music, vocals, performances and personality are what make being a fan so amazing. 

But above all Gaga is the only musician i have ever felt a strong connection to, and the reason why is a combination of all the things above but also something else. Shes indirectly helped me a lot, whether that be making me forget the bullshit by putting on her music and giving me an escape or just putting a smile on my face by listening to her speak. 

She is amazing, and no amount of whiney as **** fans or her perceived lack of success will make me think otherwise.

This is it. These are my thoughts put into words. I'm not reading any further, this the reason why I am a Lady Motherfu*king Gaga fan!

:hug::kara:

SpookyKid
43 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Best part for me is having my monster family. Roll your eyes or whatever but you guys are like family to me. I remember going to the Monsterball and thinking to myself "I'm home". It was like I had finally found my long lost family. Love you guys so much

:wub::hug:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

giskardsb

Besides her obvious talents, she hasn't let the pop music industry consume her. She is a beacon of individuality and rebelliousness in a homogenized producer driven business.  You never know what to expect, and that is a good thing. 

TSUNAMI

Fanbase.

And I just love to hear her voice. It's so soothing to my ears and she's honestly only person ever I can listen everyday. I listen to her daily. 

http://www.last.fm/user/parach/library/music/Lady+Gaga

This is my last. fm library but it's only 2009 and 2010 and after then I didn't activate scrobbler until 2014.

And it's still off now.

MaryJaneHolland

you never know what she's going to do next and you're constantly on the edge of your seat :excited2:

Having an almost-flawless fave who serves not only looks, but stellar performances and who's unreleased tracks slay as much (if not more) than establish pop divas best songs. Gaga is the gift that keeps on giving.

❤ x ❤

Archived