đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do your parents like Gaga?

Lava

Featured Posts

My dad doesn't necessarily like her, but he knows I'm obsessed. He watched her SNL episode and said A-YO was catchy and the performance was good.

My mom likes her, I've been obsessed for a good 8 years now so she's heard pretty much all of her music. She doesn't dislike it, but whenever I drive with her, I usually listen to Gags and some songs she doesn't like. She says she doesn't really like Born This Way (album, not song) and ARTPOP because a lot of the songs are too 'loud and electronic' for her. She even thinks it's distracting for me when I drive lmao.

She likes The Fame & The Fame Monster pretty good, and she likes Joanne the best out of all of them.

Her favorite song is Eh Eh. (Don't try coming for my mother, flops. Eh Eh is a bop.) and deadass knows all the lyrics and even sings along. :sara: 

She likes Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Applause, Million Reasons, Sinner's Prayer, and Grigio Girls a lot too. :nick:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

My dad doesnt really care for her but always says 'shes got a great voice il give her that' 

My mum likes her, but always says she needs to wear more clothes lol 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

1 minute ago, Diamond Heart said:

My dad doesnt really care for her but always says 'shes got a great voice il give her that' 

when my mom saw her A-YO Apple Music commerical, she said Gags shorts were too short:toofunny:

Neight Shayde

Not really. They know i'm a huge fan but that's it. 

I actually brought my mom to the born this way ball. Before going, she said she didn't like her face.

After the concert, she still thought she wasn't that beautiful. My mom is very judgmental :toofunny:

We were dancing throughout the whole show though so that was fun.

Diamond Heart
Just now, Drew Jeremy said:

when my mom saw her A-YO Apple Music commerical, she said Gags shorts were too short:toofunny:

lmao :toofunny:
My mum always says stuff like 'she must be freezing' or 'she needs a long jacket' :rip: 

Also my mum & dad loved the ARTPOP Muppets Special lmfao ! 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

1 minute ago, Diamond Heart said:

Also my mum & dad loved the ARTPOP Muppets Special lmfao ! 

i loved that special lmaoooo

Spoiler

gonna watch it again before Christmas:woot:

2 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

Not really. They know i'm a huge fan but that's it. 

I actually brought my mom to the born this way ball. Before going, she said she didn't like her face.

After the concert, she still thought she wasn't that beautiful. My mom is very judgmental :toofunny:

We were dancing throughout the whole show though so that was fun.

my step mom is always calling her ugly, like bitch she's gorg

QueenGaga
11 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

Tell your mum she needs to wear less YSL :toofunny:

My mom really enjoys a number of her songs, namely You & I and The Edge of Glory. She also hums along to Bloody Mary when it comes on. :music: 

My dad has said that out of all the 'new' singers that came out recently (Like Katy, Justin Bieber, etc) that Lady Gaga is the best one.

QueenGaga

My mom likes Million Reasons and thats it. She says that Gaga looks better without crazy looks but isnt that pretty.

As for my dad, he just knows that she's a huge fu*king popstar and ruled the world at a time.

Not really but my mom enjoys slow songs like Angel Down, You and I and Spechless, but for the rest she doesn't care. I showed her a photo of Gaga without make up and weird dresses, and my mom said she is beautiful and shouldn't use so much makeup.

QueenGaga
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

They respect her and think she is very talented. My Grandma is the real stan though

Grandma Gaga 

Archived