💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A remix/collab as third single?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

Luke78619

After forcing my straight GP friends to buy or at least listen to Joanne, I've found that all of them liked John Wayne, with four out of five saying they never skip it, and three out of five never skip dancing in circles. So this tells me that they would probably be the most accepted by the GP. 

Seeing as gaga is a flop when it comes to promo :flop: I've been thinking that maybe she should do a collab with one of these songs and release it as a single, maybe Bruno mars for JW or Beyoncé for DIC? I thought shakira but I dunno how they'd sound together. 

The GP would be SHOOK if it's another Gaga and Bey collab and it would promote itself, this fanbase would buy it and so would beyhive and hopefully the GP. 

Would you be up for a collaborative third single for commercial success? 

(Don't come for me saying "music not the bling", because we all love it when we can talk to others about her current music :flop:) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasFilthyPop

A collaboration with Beyoncé isn't really realistic, but yes. I'm here for Dancin' In Circles ft. Rihanna.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, GagasFilthyPop said:

A collaboration with Beyoncé isn't really realistic, but yes. I'm here for Dancin' In Circles ft. Rihanna.

Have Rihanna do the second verse and create a new bridge for Nicki, this is a great idea

ZiggyZiggs

B or Rih would be amazing tbh. Itll bring 2 huge fanbases together. Shakira is actually a good choice too. But Bruno meh

Wb the CHAINSMOKERS? :stalkga:

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

Hey Girl feat. Florence

But is is GP friendly? :lolga:

1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Wb the CHAINSMOKERS? :stalkga:

200_s.gif

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

HOTNebraskaGuy

Please no remix-colab releases with huge pop girls again. 

That seems so fake of her to do, like she wants it to be a hit so she has to go out and feature some one on a track that they weren't even on in the first place. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

darkchylde

hey girl feat. florence + healsy  // dancin in circles feat. shakiera are the only ones ill accept

Archived