1. 1. ?

• I don't give a ****, she can Do What She Wants
    • I like them tbh
    • They're ok but I don't want her to ruin her face
    • They make her look ugly...

Featured Posts

Bloody
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I personally think it just makes her look more mature, and I think it adds a bit more dimension. I mean, if you wanted a counterargument to that, I got none :sweat: It's just a matter of personal preference.

I mean, I think she looks amazing here:

lady-gaga-amas-2016-american-music-awardlady_gaga_y_su_escote_fallido.png?itok=K

you just chose 2 pics with good lighting and angles that her fillers ar not visible so she looks great indeed

this is the reality

CyA9eFrXUAAKtGO.jpgCxuzQUTXEAAk1h0.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
Just now, Sizzily said:

She looks fine there but when it's fresh or when she over does it, like how she looked during the Frank Sinatra thing, she just doesn't look good.

I agree. I didn't think she looked good at all in the Frank Sinatra thing, but I'm not talking about that. I'm assuming she's not going overboard or anything and is keeping the look she had at the AMA's for instance. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

She looks terrible with them, but hey it's her body and her face. I just wish she'd realize how naturally beautiful she is, because she doesn't need any work at all.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Reality
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

you just chose 2 pics with good lighting and angles that her fillers ar not visible so she looks great indeed

this is the reality

CyA9eFrXUAAKtGO.jpgCxuzQUTXEAAk1h0.jpg

I mean, you could have equally taken pictures that had bad lighting and angles that make her look worse. 

I thought she looked good at the AMA performance, when she met the Dalai Lama, as well as when she was The Countess. 

Bloody
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I mean, you could have equally taken pictures that had bad lighting and angles that make her look worse. 

I thought she looked good at the AMA performance, when she met the Dalai Lama, as well as when she was The Countess. 

I thought she looked beautiful at the amas

rs_1024x759-161120200549-1024.Lady-Gaga-

and in other occasions with the fillers

but all of them have good make up, if you see them without make up they make her face look weird

I'm glad that they aren't temporary at least

Reality
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

I thought she looked beautiful at the amas

rs_1024x759-161120200549-1024.Lady-Gaga-

and in other occasions with the fillers

but all of them have good make up, if you see them without make up they make her face look weird

I'm glad that they aren't temporary at least

Well, there's also other instances where she didn't have on any make-up, and I still think she looked good:

lady-gaga-makeup-free-monday-3216-1-compScreenshot_2016-03-30-01-46-57-1.pnglady-gaga-makeup-free-monday-selfie-lead

Granted, I'm not saying that she looked bad before she got them, she looked beautiful before, but I also like the way she is now, I'm not really phased by them. 

Anastasia
31 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, there's also other instances where she didn't have on any make-up, and I still think she looked good:

lady-gaga-makeup-free-monday-3216-1-compScreenshot_2016-03-30-01-46-57-1.pnglady-gaga-makeup-free-monday-selfie-lead

Granted, I'm not saying that she looked bad before she got them, she looked beautiful before, but I also like the way she is now, I'm not really phased by them. 

She always looks beautiful to me without makeup, to me it just looks like her lips are obviously fake and a little messy now no matter what. I've kissed girls with lip injections and they are really unnatural looking and feel very weird.

I was too scared to vote because I don't personally find it attractive on her, I think they age her 10 years, but at the same time I would never dare tell her or anyone else what to do with their body.

I think one of the weirdest things for me is that fuller cheeks are a sign of youth, and she had them even though people always thought she looked older, but then she decided she wanted to laser all the fat out or make her cheekbones stick out drastically, not sure what exactly she did, but she made her face more angular which adds even more aging. Though like I said, if that's what she finds attractive and she wants to look older than its her prerogative. 

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

AlexanderMagno

Add this option:

"i don't like them and I don't recognize the Gaga I've known for all these years, but I don't give a **** it's her body she can do what she wants, she's a freaking entertainment act not my family, and it's time this fanbase realises it"

46 minutes ago, Anastasia said:

She always looks beautiful to me without makeup, to me it just looks like her lips are obviously fake and a little messy now no matter what. I've kissed girls with lip injections and they are really unnatural looking and feel very weird.

I was too scared to vote because I don't personally find it attractive on her, I think they age her 10 years, but at the same time I would never dare tell her or anyone else what to do with their body.

I think one of the weirdest things for me is that fuller cheeks are a sign of youth, and she had them even though people always thought she looked older, but then she decided she wanted to laser all the fat out or make her cheekbones stick out drastically, not sure what exactly she did, but she made her face more angular which adds even more aging. Though like I said, if that's what she finds attractive and she wants to look older than its her prerogative. 

How do they feel weird? Just curious because I've toyed with the idea of getting some myself.

JustAnotherDay

I think she looks fine and it's her body and she can do what she wants, but I also want her to take caution, I don't want her to ruin her face like Donatella 

was NickARTPOP

AyaKara

Guys, we discuss this in some shape or form every single day. Please use one thread, or stop talking about it altogether.

display name

I don't really like them, but it is her body. I just hope she's not changing herself physically out of feelings of insecurity.

ReidOne

She's become a betrayal of everything she stood for from 2008-2011. Try and justify it all you want, but it's true. The Gaga we know now is an absolute disgrace to the woman we fell in love with. 

Archived