💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga: You've been my rock for 8 years. Now it's my turn to be yours

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

KinneyUnderYou
2 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

And people judged me when I considered her a family.

I was just thinking about this whole concept the other day before sleep. One of my friends told me earlier that he considered himself someone who's capable of forgetting people and letting them go easily, except for family. He added on to say that he considers some of his friends as family. I'm lucky enough to be one of them, he said to some extent, I'm just like his brother. I once told him that I'd be extremely upset if I couldn't be friends with him one day. But I'm fortunate enough to know that he regards us as having a bond that is inseverable.

Well I might not have directly interacted with Gaga before, but that doesn't diminish the strength of our bond. No, I'm not calling her family because she calls herself mother monster and me a little monster. Bradley Cooper is a daddy too but I don't consider him a father figure. :rip: Her speech at the last artRAVE in Paris truly moved me, and only then I realised how much she appreciated her fans, and the amount of love, protection and inspiration that we give each other is tremendous. Her artistry is overwhelming. Her love is overwhelming. I don't give a fck if you call me cringy but I'm taught to appreciate it when someone shows love for me.

@KinneyUnderYou, you know why I tagged you.

I'm taught to appreciate and cherish people like you in my life until the day I die. You are a blessing to me, keep being you. I love you. :hug:

Your friendship, your stories, and memories will always garner me happiness. I am always here for you. To listen to you, to give you advice, and help you whenever you want. Thank you for allowing me into your life as a friend. :kara:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
3 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

That's true. The tattoo is downright evidence of how much she cares about her fans.

Diamond Heart
5 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

You're a real live human being with thoughts and feelings. I love you whether you wear a meat dress or a crop top and cutoff shorts. I love you whether you're a lavender blonde or letting your roots grow out. I love you whether you're performing pokerface or million reasons. I love you even when you're mascara is running and your lipstick is smeared. I love you even when you have a massive breakdown and just need to cry. Most importantly, I just love you for you. You've taught me so much and I'll always be thankful for that. I'll always be your rock just as you've always been mine. 

So sweet :wub:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Reality

What a beautiful post!

You know, in a time like this, whether it be in the world, with politics, or even within the Little Monster community, it's always nice to hear such articulate, beautiful words. I'm not exaggerating one bit when I say this, but this is genuinely one of the most beautiful and inspirational posts I've seen on this forum.

So full of love, and positivity, and unity, hell, even the name of the thread beautiful! Gaga's truly an inspiration for us all, and she's such an amazing individual. I may not like all the outfits she wears, but that's just jacksh*t compared to the impact she's had on our lives. 

She's done and said so much that just screams love and positivity, and is truly a role model. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Bradley
1 hour ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I'm taught to appreciate and cherish people like you in my life until the day I die. You are a blessing to me, keep being you. I love you. :hug:

Your friendship, your stories, and memories will always garner me happiness. I am always here for you. To listen to you, to give you advice, and help you whenever you want. Thank you for allowing me into your life as a friend. :kara:

I am lucky and blessed to have you as my friend. :) This means a lot to me.

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

That's true. The tattoo is downright evidence of how much she cares about her fans.

Exactly. She'll always be mama monster no matter how old she gets just as we'll always be little monsters to her no matter how old we get

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

What a beautiful post!

You know, in a time like this, whether it be in the world, with politics, or even within the Little Monster community, it's always nice to hear such articulate, beautiful words. I'm not exaggerating one bit when I say this, but this is genuinely one of the most beautiful and inspirational posts I've seen on this forum.

So full of love, and positivity, and unity, hell, even the name of the thread beautiful! Gaga's truly an inspiration for us all, and she's such an amazing individual. I may not like all the outfits she wears, but that's just jacksh*t compared to the impact she's had on our lives. 

She's done and said so much that just screams love and positivity, and is truly a role model. 

Lol thanks. I make a point to go to Joanne's every time I'm in NYC for the holidays (I went more often when I lived there). I'm always hopeful that she'll be there sometime not because I want an autograph but because I wanna invite her to sit next to me so we can chat over spaghetti and wine just like old friends. 

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, M Monstre said:

What a beautiful post!

Lol the whole thanksgiving incident a few years ago still cracks me up. She had gotten up to have a snack and she saw on her security camera that a bunch of monsters had gotten into her garage. Other celebs would have had a meltdown and had them arrested. Gaga was just mad because there wasn't a way for her to send them food. Lol she loves us so much

Archived