💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Gaga: You've been my rock for 8 years. Now it's my turn to be yours

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

If somebody would've told me, I would become one of "those" people that followed a "celeb" on Twitter, I wouldn't have believed them.  You see Gaga, I never understood our celebrity obsessed culture. I rolled my eyes at the people who waited for hours outside of hotels and followed celebs in Twitter. I rolled my eyes and judged them until you came into my life and now I totally get it. I don't love you because your a celebrity. I love you because you were the first person that actually cared. You saw how battered and broken I was. You took me in, glued me back together, and loved me as if I was your own flesh and blood. I never had a mamas love. My bio mom was incapable of showing affection and being there.

I was aching for love so bad that yeah I guess I latched onto you. You became my surrogate mama in a way. So many have said that my devotion to you is downright creepy but until they've walked a mile in my shoes, they have no right to judge. It breaks my heart when people just see you as a "cash cow". Something to be used until it can no longer be used. You're not a performing monkey in heels. You're not a dress up doll. You're not a puppet that people can use to demand things.

You're a real live human being with thoughts and feelings. I love you whether you wear a meat dress or a crop top and cutoff shorts. I love you whether you're a lavender blonde or letting your roots grow out. I love you whether you're performing pokerface or million reasons. I love you even when you're mascara is running and your lipstick is smeared. I love you even when you have a massive breakdown and just need to cry. Most importantly, I just love you for you. You've taught me so much and I'll always be thankful for that. I'll always be your rock just as you've always been mine. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it amazing that she's never met most of us, yet she's had such a massive impact on us? Really indicates how genuine she is, and how dedicated she was to being inclusive and spreading love and creativity.

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

That's beautiful. We really needed a positive thread after all this hate lately :heart:

Aww thanks. She'll always be my rock

Heidi Montag
8 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I love you because you were the first person that actually cared. You saw how battered and broken I was. You took me in, glued me back together, and loved me as if I was your own flesh and blood.

You became my surrogate mama in a way.

giphy.gif

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Isn't it amazing that she's never met most of us, yet she's had such a massive impact on us? Really indicates how genuine she is, and how dedicated she was to being inclusive and spreading love and creativity.

Exactly. We really are the piece that makes her whole. We can't even begin to understand the strength of her love for us. I mean to quote IWBWY for a second "I won't be right without you. I might break without you. I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone". Sometimes I think she would rather just pack us up and leave the celeb life. As long as she had us, she would be perfectly happy. I always say "if you say nasty unkind things about her, you'll meet 'angry' gaga. If you say nasty unkind things about her monsters, you'll meet 'mama bear' gaga. You better start running cuz she's comin after you. Nothing scarier than a mama protecting her "babies" biological or not

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Joanne Angelina said:

Thank you so much for this post, I can completely relate to it.

It breaks my heart when people say nasty unkind things about her. Most of it comes from her own "monsters". They tend to forget that they're insulting the person who loves them beyond words. We aren't just fans to gaga. We're like her surrogate "kids" in a way. She may be annoyed with us sometimes. Hell sometimes she may even be angry at us but I'll tell you one thing that's for damn certain. She'll NEVER stop loving us. I always say : If you say nasty unkind things about her, you'll meet "angry" gaga. If you say nasty unkind things about her monsters, you'll meet "mama bear" gaga. Trust me you don't wanna meet "mama bear" gaga. You had better start running because "mama bear" gaga is coming after you. Nothing is scarier than a mama protecting her "babies" whether biological or not

Letmelivemylife
10 minutes ago, Heidi Montag said:

giphy.gif

Haha it's true in a way. I feel so blessed to have her

666 others
43 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

It breaks my heart when people say nasty unkind things about her. Most of it comes from her own "monsters". They tend to forget that they're insulting the person who loves them beyond words. We aren't just fans to gaga. We're like her surrogate "kids" in a way. She may be annoyed with us sometimes. Hell sometimes she may even be angry at us but I'll tell you one thing that's for damn certain. She'll NEVER stop loving us. I always say : If you say nasty unkind things about her, you'll meet "angry" gaga. If you say nasty unkind things about her monsters, you'll meet "mama bear" gaga. Trust me you don't wanna meet "mama bear" gaga. You had better start running because "mama bear" gaga is coming after you. Nothing is scarier than a mama protecting her "babies" whether biological or not

Ikr, I never understand the hatred she gets from some self-proclaimed LMs.

Related to OT, I went through a similar dark phase. I felt so broken, vulnerable and unsafe from everything around me that I had shut myself off from reality . The only thing I could latch onto was Gaga's music; it had therapeutic effect on me. I played BTW and ARTPOP on loop for the whole day and felt as if she was watching over me like a guardian angel. At that time I didn't even know that ARTPOP was considered flop and had created such a mess in Gaga's life. For me it will always remain the album that saved my sanity, if not my life.

I'm so happy to know how strongly you feel Gaga's love. Glad to know I'm not the only one :hug:

:holyshit:

Bradley

And people judged me when I considered her a family.

I was just thinking about this whole concept the other day before sleep. One of my friends told me earlier that he considered himself someone who's capable of forgetting people and letting them go easily, except for family. He added on to say that he considers some of his friends as family. I'm lucky enough to be one of them, he said to some extent, I'm just like his brother. I once told him that I'd be extremely upset if I couldn't be friends with him one day. But I'm fortunate enough to know that he regards us as having a bond that is inseverable.

Well I might not have directly interacted with Gaga before, but that doesn't diminish the strength of our bond. No, I'm not calling her family because she calls herself mother monster and me a little monster. Bradley Cooper is a daddy too but I don't consider him a father figure. :rip: Her speech at the last artRAVE in Paris truly moved me, and only then I realised how much she appreciated her fans, and the amount of love, protection and inspiration that we give each other is tremendous. Her artistry is overwhelming. Her love is overwhelming. I don't give a fck if you call me cringy but I'm taught to appreciate it when someone shows love for me.

@KinneyUnderYou, you know why I tagged you.

Heidi Montag
10 minutes ago, Joanne Angelina said:

I played ARTPOP on loop for the whole day and felt as if she was watching over me like a guardian angel. At that time I didn't even know that ARTPOP was considered flop and had created such a mess in Gaga's life. For me it will always remain the album that saved my sanity, if not my life.

Gaga's masterpiece finally getting some praise :firega: Usually people totally dismiss it when it comes to how meaningful her albums are, but to me it is actually her deepest without it even trying to be that. Sure, it doesn't have pretentious lyrics like BTW but something about it is therapeutic to me. Playing ARTPOP from track 1 to 15 leaves me calm and happy afterwards no matter how I felt before. I honestly don't get at all why it is so tragically underrated by this fanbase.

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

Archived