💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga arriving at her dad's book signing at Barnes & Noble, NYC

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Anastasia said:

I love them  As a girl they are much more comfortable and forgiving style wise than skinny jeans 

I guess it depends on body type, but I always preferred skinny jeans cause they make me look taller. :gaycat:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anastasia
10 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I guess it depends on body type, but I always preferred skinny jeans cause they make me look taller. :gaycat:

I completely understand ha, I am already semi tall so they are just an occasional or winter thing to me, otherwise they are uncomfortable, I'm just glad that denim is somewhat expanding again.

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

SpaceAce
25 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Can you believe that is the same person that worse a dress made out of meat a few years ago? :laughga:

yes?

Computer

Has she stopped eating?  What is going on lately?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Hyperballad
41 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Can you believe that is the same person that worse a dress made out of meat a few years ago? :laughga:

Can you believe shes the one who let a gurl puke green slime all over her while singing about pigs 

Katie14
18 minutes ago, asana15 said:

She has been looking really fit this whole era but she looks noticeably thinner this past week.

Evan Peters
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Please don't make flare jeans come back :wacko: 

they've been back for the past year now lol

emma roberts is an abuser

5 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

they've been back for the past year now lol

Whoa really? I haven't seen anyone wearing them, then again I live in Texas and trends tend to hit us late here.

donutellha

flared jeans?

T R I G G E ER ED

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, pink sushi said:

Can you believe that is the same person that worse a dress made out of meat a few years ago? 

Hahaha I know right?!? "Meat dress" gaga is still buried deep inside. Gaga will always have an element of quirk to her. That's just who she is. I love the woman she's become but she'll always be the lavender blonde with the hairbow to me just as we'll always be "little monsters" to her no matter how old we get

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived