celeb

Justin Bieber Punches Fan in Barcelona

Bloody

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I wonder what that fan did though... he could've just been running alongside with his hand slightly in the window, or he could've been tearing at Justin's face and clothes.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Borislshere
1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

Justin strikes as the kind of homophobic bullshit alpha male that would overreact to any man touching him.

I don't see it that way. I'm gay and if someone stuck their hand in my window and started touching all over me , I'd definitely do something 

Roomingfree77
10 hours ago, Bloody said:

I wonder what do you all think for that?

They were both went too far definetely. :deadbanana: 

Good shot Justin..

8 hours ago, PartySick said:

I mean...this:

but also this:

:oprah:

It was stupid on both ends :laughga: I gotta side with Justin a bit more here. If someone tried to throw themselves into my car window, I'd punch 'em too :laughga:

If the fan had a gift or something for Justin to sign it would be understandable why he's trying to get too close, but rubbing his hands all over Justin's face is too much, what's that all about. He definitely had it coming.

PaperIz

I mean JB needs to retire. He obvs doesn't like this. I can't blame him tbh especially after Christina Grimmie 

Doncho

That was disgusting. I always defend Justin because people talk a lot of **** about him just for the sake of talking. But this is really bad. Sure the fan went REALLY close but thats not an excuse to punch him. I wonder if he is still a fan after that. Punching other people is ALWAYS wrong

2 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

That was disgusting. I always defend Justin because people talk a lot of **** about him just for the sake of talking. But this is really bad. Sure the fan went REALLY close but thats not an excuse to punch him. I wonder if he is still a fan after that. Punching other people is ALWAYS wrong

It was self Defense. Overstepping boundaries and privacy is wrong even if it is a famous person

Doncho
Just now, Simon said:

It was self Defense. Overstepping boundaries and privacy is wrong even if it is a famous person

Well the guy was clearly a fan. I think there were other ways to avoid him than punching him in the face. Justin could just push him off or move to the other seat of the car...

Archived