Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Robbie Williams is played by a CGI monkey in biopic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Paramount released the first trailer for the musical biopic from Michael Gracey, director of “The Greatest Showman,” which uses a CGI monkey as a stand-in for the British pop singer.

“I know what you’re thinking. What’s with the monkey? I’m Robbie Williams. I’m one of the biggest pop stars in the world. But I’ve always seen myself a little less evolved,” Williams narrates in the trailer. The first look at the musical film appears to be like any other musical biopic about a superstar, but every scene with Williams replaces him with a “Planet of the Apes”-like monkey double.

“‘Better Man’ is based on the true story of the meteoric rise, dramatic fall, and remarkable resurgence of British pop superstar Robbie Williams, one of the greatest entertainers of all time."

i ❤️
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

River

3iw08t.gif

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

Head Empty
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I’m Robbie Williams. I’m one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

He had a great voice and a couple of  GREAT songs but god his ego is insufferable. 

I saw him at a festival last year (he was headlining) and the sheer amount of monologuing about his golden years was comical :smh:. I liked him more before I saw him live.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Werewoof

That’s gotta be one of my favorite headlines of the year, what the actual hell :air:

skaxboy

It looks great based on the trailer. It gives it an interesting twist to a biopic.

I presume the analogy is he is silly and goofy like a money is. He was probably a goofball in school and such. Then once he started to entertain, he was a show monkey but chained to the music industry.  

Between this and the Lego Pharrell movie, I think this one looks more interesting. 

• Like 1

poeticprose

I am a big fan of him, so I'll be seated monkey or not :huntyga:

edit: ok it looks fun. :stupidoreo:

Edited by poeticprose

TwistedTeeth
35 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I’m one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

Real Housewives What GIF by PeacockTV

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉
  • LMAO 1

Karl

It's giving Cats but make it about a faded egomaniac pop star from the 90s I have to laugh. Who greenlit this nightmare.