Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Justin Bieber Punches Fan in Barcelona

Bloody

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

My fetish? You think touching people because you adore them IS OKAY. 

Gurl :bye:

EDIT: Without consent to be precise.

I didn't say it is okay. And didn't try to excuse the fan's behavior.

You on the other hand, trying to excuse violence. And because you have nothing better to say, you accuse me of something so gross. You are as disgusting as your idol.

:bye:

it wasn't laaaahv

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can hear when he says "le he tocado la cara y luego me pego un puñetazo" ( I touched his face and he hit me), I honestly would have done the same thing, that is a disrespect for Justin, or anyone, would you like someone you completely don't know touching your face?

I am on Justin's side...

MonsterPaws
8 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

I didn't say it is okay. And didn't try to excuse the fan's behavior.

You on the other hand, trying to excuse violence. And because you have nothing better to say, you accuse me of something so gross. You are as disgusting as your idol.

:bye:

First of all, I didn't excuse violence and you're making an attempt to twist my words.

Second of all, Justin Bieber is faaaaar from being my idol, as I stated throughout my replies in case you didn't read them, which clearly you barely have.

You "on the other hand" are defending a sick act. And therefore you, my friend, are disgusting, bye.

Brian Ryan

Don't reach your hands in someone's car. There needs to better laws protecting celebrities or just the same laws that protect non-celebrities. He went TOO far. I probably would have hit him too. 

Gaga Monster
22 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

You are as much of a random person as the one that would try and pull that off. He is a pop-star.

If he doesn't want his crazy fans to obsess over him to that point, he should hire better security. Or learn to push away.

The fan had no right to violate his private space and potentially harm him. Hopefully the guy learned to respect people, maybe Bieber 'knocked' some sense into him.

GGD Presidential Elections

Ferrer Zorola

LE HE TOCADO LA CARA Y ME HA PEGAO UN PUÑETATHOOO 

ugh so annoying this time I'm on "YOSTIIIN"'s side but this is obviously going to add up to his bad public relationships :emma: 

LIFE IS GOOD

40 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

And who the **** resorts to violence because of something so trivial? Are you actually saying you'd resort to that if you were a celebrity and a fan tried to pull that off? Get yourself checked and your fetishes sorted, henny.

What the fan did was assault (and before you respond please make sure you understand the proper definition of assault).

Justin was in fact justified in this case and attempting to grab at someones face, no matter who it is, is not "trivial."

13 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

The fan had no right to violate his private space and potentially harm him. Hopefully the guy learned to respect people, maybe Bieber 'knocked' some sense into him.

He (the fan) had no right to. And that doesn't make what Bieber did any less disgusting. What we have here is bad - worse.

it wasn't laaaahv

skaxboy

I'm gonna side with Justin for now. It's his choice and right to have his window open regardless of what crazy ass fans are there. 

If someone were to put their hands in through my car and touch my face I would react the same fricking way. Don't invade anyone's personal space INSIDE A CAR. 

Sucks for the fans but his fans should know their boundaries. 

LaLuna

Ugh, I don't know what to think anymore. On the one hand, I want to defend Justin because his fans are just so crazy, rude and disrespectful and don't even seem to realize he's a human being, on the other hand I'm like, dude, punching a fan in the face? Really? 

In this particular case I think they're both in the wrong. 

PartySick

I mean...this:

2 hours ago, donutellha said:

if ur gonna expect stuff like that, why leave the window open?

but also this:

2 hours ago, Assarrai said:

Good, only if he punched him harder, enough to knockout a tooth or two. 

:oprah:

It was stupid on both ends :laughga: I gotta side with Justin a bit more here. If someone tried to throw themselves into my car window, I'd punch 'em too :laughga:

Gaga Monster
19 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

He (the fan) had no right to. And that doesn't make what Bieber did any less disgusting. What we have here is bad - worse.

What Bieber did was right. If any random person put themselves in my car, I would punch them out of fear.

GGD Presidential Elections

Archived