Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Justin Bieber Punches Fan in Barcelona

Bloody

Featured Posts

Lara Croft
8 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Dangerously close? He literally put his arm inside the car and touched him.

They may be his fans, but they don't have the right to touch him as they please. Or at least if they don't have permission. 

Rightly so, but you don't punch someone in the face causing them to bleed from the lip because someone touched your chest.

Sort yourself pls.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

Neither actions can be completely justified, but one caused the other. Touching someone else without permission is disgusting. 

If someone grabbed your ass in public would you be happy about it?

He didn't grab his ass, he tried to touch/pat his cheek. It's not disgusting. It is inappropriate, if done without permission. Punching someone for doing that however, that's disgusting. There's a difference.

I'm all about respecting celebrities and there being boundaries between them and their fans, but it gets to a point where actions like these are so unjustifiable, that when someone tries to, it looks like a try-hard joke.

it wasn't laaaahv

MonsterPaws
1 minute ago, Mood Ring said:

He didn't grab his ass, he tried to touch his cheek. It's not disgusting. It is inappropriate. Punching someone for doing that however, that's disgusting. There's a difference.

I'm all about respecting celebrities and there being boundaries between them and their fans, but it gets to a point where actions like these are so unjustifiable, that when someone tries, it looks like a try-hard joke.

Who the actual **** touches someone's cheek like that while they're seated in their car with no previous interaction besides screaming? Are you actually saying you'd enjoy doing this to a celebrity? Get yourself checked hunty.

/This argument

Just now, MonsterPaws said:

Who the actual **** touches someone's cheek like that while they're seated in their car with no previous interaction besides screaming? Are you actually saying you'd enjoy doing this to a celebrity? Get yourself checked hunty.

/This argument

And who the **** resorts to violence because of something so trivial? Are you actually saying you'd resort to that if you were a celebrity and a fan tried to pull that off? Get yourself checked and your fetishes sorted, henny.

it wasn't laaaahv

River

Suddenly many people likes to be touched by unknown people in the middle of the street just to say "Justin is bad!!!"... :nails:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Gaga Monster
Just now, Mood Ring said:

And who the **** resorts to violence because of something so trivial? Are you actually saying you'd resort to that if you were a celebrity and a fan tried to pull that off? Get yourself checked and your fetishes sorted, henny.

If some random person reached into my car and wouldn't let go, I could understand why Justin would punch him. He deserved it, rude of him to reach into a strangers car and not let go. A lot of people can do bad things to people, so it may have scared him and he impulsively punched him

GGD Presidential Elections

1 minute ago, River said:

Suddenly many people likes to be touched by unknown people in the middle of the street just to say "Justin is bad!!!"... :nails:

Justin Bieber is not a random person in the middle of the street, however.

River
Just now, Ikvs said:

Justin Bieber is not a random person in the middle of the street, however.

The fan is.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

MonsterPaws
5 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

My fetish? You think touching people because you adore them IS OKAY. 

Gurl :bye:

EDIT: Without consent to be precise.

Borislshere

Typical of yall to blame justin. He had his window down to wave at fans. that one fan over stepped his boundaries by putting his hand in the window and refusing to take it out.

elijahfan

Really don't know who to blame the most there. Ok there's no denying Bieber is definitely a c*nt, he has proven that many times, but some fans should really take it down a notch.... Celebrities aren't objects or Pokemons you catch on the street. Don't do to them what you wouldn't do to a total stranger, because that's what we are to them - total strangers.

Gaga Monster

I don't agree with a lot of what Justin does, but this situation I 100% agree with Justin

GGD Presidential Elections

Just now, Gaga Monster said:

If some random person reached into my car and wouldn't let go, I could understand why Justin would punch him. He deserved it, rude of him to reach into a strangers car and not let go. A lot of people can do bad things to people, so it may have scared him and he impulsively punched him

You are as much of a random person as the one that would try and pull that off. He is a pop-star.

If he doesn't want his crazy fans to obsess over him to that point, he should hire better security. Or learn to push away.

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived