Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Justin Bieber Punches Fan in Barcelona

Bloody

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

The person who beat out Lady Gaga for best fans at the EMAs punches his fans, spits on them from balconies, and tells them to not talk to him if they see him on the street.

Justin fans are so blind

lady-gaga-emmmys.gif

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
15 minutes ago, Robot said:

Who cares about Justin, that fan is low key hot :gaycat:

EDIT: I just rematched it and I don't find him as hot anymore??

Who am I

Reveal hidden contents

Legit though both of them are in the wrong here. The fan shouldn't have been that extra, and the thought of hitting a fan shouldn't have even crossed Justin's mind.

I don't know. But I agree!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

doja scat

Punch me daddy and run me over :giveup:

JK JK JK. He is trash in general but this made it more clear. Why do his fans keep blindly supporting him? The guy putting his hand in the car is an idiot and should've known better but still. :lana::lolly:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Ooolong

Both are at fault here and neither should have done what they did, plain and simple. 

Spoiler

The way Justin's hand just appears out of the window is so funny to me though :deadbanana: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

15 minutes ago, lego said:

Why the **** does he roll down his windows every time he's passing by group of fans, he obviously cannot stand? Can someone explain that? 

Oh come on, I really don't like him, but

opening windows to say Hi =/= having fans put their arms and heads inside the car and touching your face

16 minutes ago, lego said:

BQ2kZOECEAE5v9l.png

That fan... 

Don't forget it though, we have a few of "these fans" on twitter writing this about Ville Valo punching them in the face. :flop:

I am just fine with this not being any of us in Gaga's fan base / Little Monsters. This group just can never get it right, when combined. :giggle:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

boobtank

How he still have fans is beyond me... honestly. Someone make a compilation video with his interactions with his fans. :flop:

MonsterPaws

While obviously both of them ****ed up. This still goes to show how some fans view their idols: Just animals you stroke and pet.

Disgusting  :madge:

Just now, Jester said:

Oh come on, I really don't like him, but

opening windows to say Hi =/= having fans put their arms and heads inside the car and touching your face

He did the same before, someone threw a teddy bear, he made disgusted face and threw it out. He knows he has crazy fans. If he doesn't want to engage with them, he should not roll down his window. 

He can see them in meet & greet...or his cardboard will see them. :nails:

FreePalestine

3 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

While obviously both of them ****ed up. This still goes to show how some fans view their idols: Just animals you stroke and pet.

Disgusting  :madge:

And this goes to show how celebs like Bieber view their fans: just animals you curse, spit and punch.

it wasn't laaaahv

MonsterPaws
19 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Also a good point.

I mean, if you're going to roll down your windows by a group of screaming and obviously excited fans, you need to expected the unexpected. Some fans can just go too far. 

This sounds exactly like when girls are told not to wear skimpy clothing so that they don't get raped. It's an invalid and quite scary argument.

While Bieber clearly didn't have to punch his fan, both he and the fan went too far. But it's definitely that fan's fault. You just can't do that to a person, famous or otherwise.

I don't even like Bieber but dragging him in this scenario isn't fair.

Archived