Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Justin Bieber Punches Fan in Barcelona

Bloody

Featured Posts

Bloody
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I mean, he [the fan] certainly went too far when he tried to reach out to him, but punching him in the face absolutely wasn't the best solution.

I agree, they both surpassed the limit.

The fan was extra and shouldn't have gotten so close and justin shouldn't be violent!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
2 minutes ago, lego said:

Why the **** does he roll down his windows every time he's passing by group of fans, he obviously cannot stand? Can someone explain that?ย 

ย 

Also a good point.

I mean, if you're going to roll down your windows by a group of screaming and obviously excited fans, you need to expected the unexpected. Some fans can just go too far.ย 

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น

display name

Meh. I don't typically defend Bieber, but why the **** would you reach into his car to try to touch him? Weird obsessed rat.

I'd say the punch is too far, he didn't look threatened just annoyed.

With that said the fan shouldn't have been reaching into the car to grab at him and touch him. That's also highly inappropriate and could be seen as threatening. I'd be a little nervous if I was driving my car past a crowd of screaming people and someone was yelling at me in a language I don't understand and reaching in to touch me and grab me. His hand was waving in Justin's face.

I personally would have gone for the push if I felt threatened, I would have slapped his hand away or I would have tried to shift to the other side of the car. The carย was about to drive off anyway.

1 minute ago, Logan said:

omg punch me senpai xDDD!!

LOL OHMYGOD SHADDAPย :grr::sharon:

but seriously OP, I hope they're both ok. Should'nt have stuck his hand onto a MOVING car, and he shouldn't have punched him.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

JoanneMonster

Idk but I'm still freaking out that his fans have been waiting outside the arenaย since august! Freakin august!! I really don't understandย how this boy still has fans

btw all the interesting stuff when artists are touring always happen in my city๐Ÿ˜Š

I See You

teenagechrist

The fact that he sounds excited about it :rip::rip::rip:ย 

feeling so hot tamale

KURUSHITOVSKA

The fan shouldn't have done that but he is rude as ****. Dont roll the window down, you already know how crazy your fans are.

ยฟQuรฉ currรญculum tiene รฉsta tarรกntula?

Archived