Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's transformation - Butterfly emoji

GGM

Featured Posts

So remember when Joanne was #LG5 and all the little detectives were deciphering the butterfly/hurricane emoji stuff Gaga was posting about? 

Well whatever happened to all that? 

I think it was Gaga giving hints about her transformation. I don't think Joanne is the "New Gaga" I think it's just part of her wider plan in her "artistic reinvention". 

Look at this tweet for example. (Completely unrelated to Gaga)

I think this era sees Gaga saying goodbye to her previous self. For her to evolve she must acknowledge and accept the death of what she was. She has purported to this in the way she now speaks about her most iconic moments. (Meat dress). 

The sad part is that the Gaga we once knew and loved may have disappeared forever or maybe that was necessary to allow for her wings to grow. 😜 

What do you all think? 

Reality

I don't think that the "Gaga we once knew and loved may have disappeared", I just think that this is what she wants to show us/tell us at this particular moment in time.

She's said it herself in numerous interviews that Ronson told her that she could always make great pop songs, but he wanted to know what was something that she needed to tell us at this particular moment in time.

All Joanne is, is just her opening up a little bit more. It's a way for her to hopefully communicate with people that would have otherwise not communicated with her, and with other people, in the first place. The album's about her roots, her family, her stories, and while her previous albums have done that, this one is different in the sense that it digs deeper, and to a more personal level. 

🃏🖤👹

13VictorC

I think that concept was related to LG5, not Joanne.

If anything, Gaga is in the caterpillar phase, sleeping, and she might come out again in the next album.

Maybe within the beginning months of the Joanne era she's the caterpillar. Then from the Superbowl and afterwards she sprouts into butterfly. :huh:

Archived