question

What're you wearing to the Joanne Ball?

Buddy

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife

I wanted to wear just nipple pasties and a pair of latex leggings I was gonna have made but I think gaga would kill me if I showed up in that. Lol "mom" mode would kick in and she'd tell me "I love ya but you have to put a shirt on" lol. Probably just a tshirt and cutoff jeans

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

RAMROD

:oprah:

Maybe this

stock-photo-shirtless-cowboy-looks-to-si

ISO a good and strong steed :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CatelynnMarie

My outfit is going to be as if Joanne, ARTPOP, and David Bowie had a love child. The basic elements of Joanne meets eccentric Bowie and colorful ARTPOP. I have somewhat of an idea of how I'm putting it together. I already bought my boots :sis:

Katsuki Bakugo

Might wear my Sacrificial night gown... I bought it in two shades. See through Black and Night sky Blood! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

But I'm vers :giveup:

This is an ugly area. We need a distraction.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

sillynate

I'll probably wear a see through white T or crop top (not sure yet) with black tape on my nipples. Short jean shorts. Stylish combat boots, shades, and a pink hat :happy:

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, Drew Jeremy said:

did it finally leak omfg:gum:

Old TMZ footage dear.

Ooolong
8 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

My outfit is going to be as if Joanne, ARTPOP, and David Bowie had a love child. The basic elements of Joanne meets eccentric Bowie and colorful ARTPOP. I have somewhat of an idea of how I'm putting it together. I already bought my boots :sis:

Would love to see it when you're done :D!

I'm quite basic so I'd likely just dress as I usually do with an additional pink hat, although I'm yet to find a similar one that isn't poorly made or too expensive :giveup:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

CatelynnMarie
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

Would love to see it when you're done :D!

I'm quite basic so I'd likely just dress as I usually do with an additional pink hat, although I'm yet to find a similar one that isn't poorly made or too expensive :giveup:.

I'll probably post updates as I get pieces in/ closer to the actual Joanne Ball :P 

I know the hat struggle tbh. Someone on here posted a really great site for hats, but they're sold out of the pink versions :giveup: They were also pretty expensive, so I'm just like sigh. I'm constantly on the look out though so I'll update if I do find something! 

Archived