💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What're you wearing to the Joanne Ball?

Buddy

Featured Posts

Honestly, I'll probably just get a t-shirt that says Lady Gaga on the top right corner and a pink cowboy hat.

the amount of pink cowboy hats that're going to be worn. :giveup: People in the area of the venue are going to be so confused.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ophelia

I'm irrelevant and hated by this fandom, so I'm making this costume from Telephone mv:

phone1.jpg

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Princess Zelda
27 minutes ago, Currents said:

the amount of pink cowboy hats that're going to be worn. :giveup: People in the area of the venue are going to be so confused.

I'm picturing this and it's hilarious :laughga:

gagasgrande

ill literally just wear something basic, like my normal clothes :neyde: i've done that at every show. i dont feel comfortable wearing something gaga related lol

GhettoFabulous

That's if I'm going :madge:

Ill be there with you guys in a perfect Illusion :madge:

Or from YouTube videos :madge: 

tbh if she ever comes to Belgrade i will go in my regular clothes.....i would be way to scared to wear something gaga related on the streets of Belgrade.....i think i would be killed hahahaha.....but than again if i go with more of my gay friends i would be ok with something gaga related 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Not The Real Gaga
4 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

ill literally just wear something basic, like my normal clothes :neyde: i've done that at every show. i dont feel comfortable wearing something gaga related lol

Me2 dude, me2

Archived