💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

favorite demi song

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

This song is so perfect. When I have sad moments, it's one of the songs that I always listen.
The all album in great, but this is her.. best ballad.
Your favorite song? :)

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

the only demi song I ever heard was Cool For The Summer. I think and it's not really bad so I guess that song :happy:

YeehawKylie

Confident is an underrated album, clouded by dislike for her. The girl has talent and, while her previous albums are hit or miss, Confident and the follow up song, Body Say proves Demi's musical career is going in the right direction. It's a shame she's taking a break from music rather than twitter.

Anyways, my favorite song off the album is Yes. God, the soul in that song. The lyrics too. The production. It's incredibly underrated. 

Chiunzhan
3 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

This song is so perfect. When I have sad moments, it's one of the songs that I always listen.
The all album in great, but this is her.. best ballad.
Your favorite song? :)

Came here to post the same song :kara:

Rockets

Heart Attack is cool

And I also love Irresistible, I mean that it's just a Fall Out Boy song, but I enojy the version with Demi better, I like how the two voice combine :) 

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Stone Cold would be a great song if another person sang it. She screams too much and exaggerates in the interpretation. Not cute.

bambi96

Body Say. I only really discovered her upon the release of Confident, and I was SO disappointed with the production, the 'drops' of the songs, I really found it hard to listen to. So hopefully her next album takes a better direction!

Archived