šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Still Think Ronson Was The Best Choice?

Not The Real Gaga

Do You Still Think Ronson Was The Best Choice?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. After the release of LG5/Joanne, I still think Mark Ronson was the best producer-choice for Gaga

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Don't know
    • No opinion

Featured Posts

I'm sure someone is going to take this in a wrong way, but no, he wasn't the best choice in my opinion. He's surely legendary and daddy material ( :emma: ) but his sound doesn't really excite me. But this is completely subjective - if you asked me if he was the right choice to execute Gaga's plans, I'd say yes. I'm sure this is what she wanted and I'm glad that she followed her heart with the album. Like the others said, he was probably the best choice considering the genre.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

For the analog aesthetics of Joanne, yes, by far the best. But the instrumentation still feels wonky, and that might not be on Gaga's part

(yes, I was rooting for more kavin parker influence because have you've HEARD his iconic basslines?)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Reality

He was the best choice, and personally, I think he's one of the best producers for Gaga.

They have a certain chemistry that we haven't necessarily seen with any other producer, and I think that's pretty evident through the music.

While IĀ loveĀ RedOne and DJWS and the music she's made with them, I don't want her to stick to just a couple of producers. Gaga's always going to evolve and change, you know, maybe she'll make more music with Ronson, maybe she'll move on.Ā 

I'm not going to get pressed, and neither should anyone else just because she's decided to work with someone else. I swear, I see some people feel so offended by the fact that she worked/is working with Ronson. I've see some people say that she's "betrayed" RedOne and thrown him to the side.

That's complete and utter bullsh*t, sorry not sorry. It was an artistic decision to work with Ronson and we have to learn to respect that.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

It doesnt matter. Its rather howĀ the material is delivered. We got snooze fest while we could have 2 slay eras already with DH and DIC with perfect performances and videos. But no she prefers to sing boring ballad in the grass. Then it doesn't matter if it's RedOne, Ronson or whoeverĀ really

RochestrMonstr

Absolutely perfect. I'm sure she'll switch it up again next time like she always does, but he did a great job with her on Joanne.Ā 

Rockets

I love the album and Gaga seems so so proud of the work they've done, so yeah it was the best choice cause the music is good and she's happy :)

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

littlepotter

I actually wasn't thrilled when I heard he replaced RedOne, but now Ā I'm SO glad it happened!

chaeri pls

Born Brave

Hmm. right now yes I think he was the best choice. But the album has barely been out a month.Ā 

Ā 

When ARTPOP came out I loved it, but gradually, I began to see how cheap it was from a production standpoint. You can't say that about Joanne. ARTPOP is like a pair of crocs- they are comfortable in your own home but if you wear them in public people look at you like WTF?? Joanne is opposite. You can play Joanne to anyone and they won't ask you "what is she singing about??"Ā 

I think the organic sound was a move in the right direction.Ā 

littlepotter
39 minutes ago, Justinn said:

Hmm. right now yes I think he was the best choice. But the album has barely been out a month.Ā 

Ā 

When ARTPOP came out I loved it, but gradually, I began to see how cheap it was from a production standpoint. You can't say that about Joanne. ARTPOP is like a pair of crocs- they are comfortable in your own home but if you wear them in public people look at you like WTF?? Joanne is opposite. You can play Joanne to anyone and they won't ask you "what is she singing about??"Ā 

I think the organic sound was a move in the right direction.Ā 

:deadbanana:

chaeri pls

RAMROD

Yes, no regret.

The album is really good.Ā 

Don't confuse quality with popularity.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived