đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Still Think Ronson Was The Best Choice?

Not The Real Gaga

Do You Still Think Ronson Was The Best Choice?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. After the release of LG5/Joanne, I still think Mark Ronson was the best producer-choice for Gaga

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Don't know
    • No opinion

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it matters which producers she picks, cause she will go in the direction she wants to go. But i personally don't think any of the melodies to be that memorable. 

narcoswing

I liked having him on it but I do wish there were different producers. Him and BloodPop produced the whole thing, quite dull.

Stewful2929

Nope. I don't find Mark professional or as good as what people claim. His music is basic. I am not praising red one but he has proved his track record with her. I think someone altogether different would have been best. All her previous producers even djws are better than mark. 

KleinGa
2 hours ago, JEWRJEWR said:

Well yeah. Joanne turned out to be her best album imo.

But still, you aint giving me that many good options to choose from. I mean, redone and djws... ? I'd rather have her produce it

Not such a bad thing given the fact that the Venus chorus was one of her best choruses ever (RIP to the rest of the song).

youandi

I think he's done a great job but I think there's a lot of potential they could have tapped in when working together. I think if the major country vibe on half the album had been more indie rock, there could have been some really really huge songs on there, or at least put a couple more songs on there with that kind of sound. I love the album though, it might be my second favourite after Born This Way. 

IMO I think she could have removed A-Yo and Dancin In Circles, put 3 better songs on and released those two as b sides a long with 3 more with each single

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Benji said:

With the direction the album went in, I think he was the best choice.

:reductive:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Even if the outcome has been different from what I expected (something more disco/funk), I still think that he was the best choice for this album. 

gagzus

Although Joanne isn't my all time favourite album she's done it's perfect for the current state of music and where my personal music taste is now. It's probably one of the only albums she has (besides TF) where I don't skip a single track. He did well, but I hope she works with even newer producers she next time as well.

Im still praying for a PBR&B album 

monketsharona

For Joanne ? Definitely !

For her next albums ? No...

I really like Mark but I don't see him lead producing her next albums. Gaga likes to bring new people while she's working on new albums.

I think Gaga will work again with Mark, or RedOne, or DJWS, but I don't see her giving them the main production again just because she likes working with new people. 

I really enjoyed the album. Although it doesn't have any of my favorite Gaga songs, it's my favorite album as a whole because it flows very well.

I still voted disagree though, because no song on the album stood out for me to repeat crazily like did with songs on her previous records. Good but not great.

Archived