💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

amazing fashion-wrong places

thopekas

Featured Posts

WHy Gaga and his stylist tend to use amazing fashion outfits for random events?and when they have major events like the AMA's they use basic outfits like the black leather one yesterday.

`for example see these 3 spectacular outfits that she wore for the surprise concert in the Metropolitan Opera House in  november 2015

: 

tumblr_o69a45Lfm21v6s7wdo1_1280.jpg 
tumblr_oe6fdhQblX1v6s7wdo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oe5v1tckty1v6s7wdo1_1280.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

This concert was over a year ago not last month :flop:

ooops,didn't see it was november 2015 :P

Well i dont think that was the best choice to get your point, cause imo those are some horrible outfits. But it is known

like when she wore the mcqueen dress to walk to her car lol

or the blue lipstick look at a chanel store in italy

The most compelling aspect of Gaga as a fashion icon was her total disregard of what people consider "appropriate" attire for an event.  Her approach to fashion was the same whether she was at the Grammys, a "random event," or getting her grocery's. That kind of dedication to her art and fashion is what made her stand out.

At the airport she'd wear an armadillo shoe and a latex dress, she was an avant-garde bee keeper at her sister's graduation, she wears stilts to buy a hotdog, covers her face entirely in gauze at an international press conference, if she pleases she would wear a fur in the heat or a bra and panties in the bitter cold.

That kind of extreme dedication to fashion, particularly radical fashion, is no doubt exhausting. I can understand why she'd want to phone it in and wear a t-shirt and jean shorts for a few months. But it is disappointing, particularly when you consider the resources she has available to her.

Ooolong
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

The most compelling aspect of Gaga as a fashion icon was her total disregard of what people consider "appropriate" attire for an event.  Her approach to fashion was the same whether she was at the Grammys, a "random event," or getting her grocery's. That kind of dedication to her art and fashion is what made her stand out.

At the airport she'd wear an armadillo shoe and a latex dress, she was an avant-garde bee keeper at her sister's graduation, she wears stilts to buy a hotdog, covers her face entirely in gauze at an international press conference, if she pleases she would wear a fur in the heat or a bra and panties in the bitter cold.

That kind of extreme dedication to fashion, particularly radical fashion, is no doubt exhausting. I can understand why she'd want to phone it in and wear a t-shirt and jean shorts for a few months. But it is disappointing, particularly when you consider the resources she has available to her.

Can't believe someone else remembers this look! I wish we'd gotten some quality pictures of it :giveup:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

2 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

Can't believe someone else remembers this look! I wish we'd gotten some quality pictures of it :giveup:.

It was brilliant. The world would be a much more tolerable place if people were allowed to express themselves like this in their daily lives.

lady-gaga-beekeeper-costume.jpg

9 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Great post.

I have trust in her that she will bring it back again, to some extent. Every now and then, it creeps back out.

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, Miel said:

I have trust in her that she will bring it back again, to some extent. Every now and then, it creeps back out.

I think so too.

freebit

I think the most egregious offense was that time she wore this wig and outfit to the actual Billboard Awards:

rs_634x1024-151211105850-634.Lady-Gaga-B

& this - which was an improvement, but eh (it just wasn't tailored well, and looked kind of sloppy on her):

gagabillboard.jpg

Yet...was briefly spotted leaving the event in this:

Lady-Gaga-Taylor-Kinney-Dress-Dogs-Like-

Then randomly seen the next day (going out to dinner?) in this:

umMtX5t.png

I was so irrationally pissed, lol. Either one of those dresses would have sufficed and been more red carpet-worthy for the BB Woman of the Year 2015 than that what she actually chose, but nah. 

When I read the thread tittle I thought about these two inmediately:

Used while leaving the Itunes Festival, Bubble Dress 2.0 was meant to be for a red carpet

1175l44.jpg

the ARTPOP living dress that never happened:

ArtRave_-_TechHaus_Exhibition_003.jpg

I think what I miss the most is the technology input that her fashion usually had...

I mean she could still wear a living Joanne hat perhaps? Color changing guitar? the possibilities are endless. She could be this subtle americana girl, while being creative about it.

Archived