Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga lip sync Come to Mama?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I haven't created this thread to bash Gaga. Obviously I am aware it is an old performance now and has already been discussed. But it was my first time watching it today and I don't believe it was performed live. It sounds more like a pre-recorded vocal and she didn't look natural while she sang it. She pulled the mike away too soon at one point and I've noticed that a lot of singers do that when lip syncing. 

I think the spoken "get back to work" part and the ooohs at the end were live but the rest of it just doesn't seem convincing.

I do think it was an amazing performance, don't get me wrong. And it's actually made me love the song more. 

Am I wrong about the lip syncing? I hope I am.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

What performance? Link.

This is the one I was talking about. 

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

SHE. DOES. NOT. LIPSYNCH.

She doesn't need it.

I know she doesn't. But this one time I think she might have done. I'm not saying it was the studio version. But could possibly be a pre-recorded live version.

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Why would she be shouting random stuff if she were to be lip syncing though?

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I haven't created this thread to bash Gaga. Obviously I am aware it is an old performance now and has already been discussed. But it was my first time watching it today and I don't believe it was performed live. It sounds more like a pre-recorded vocal and she didn't look natural while she sang it. She pulled the mike away too soon at one point and I've noticed that a lot of singers do that when lip syncing. 

I think the spoken "get back to work" part and the ooohs at the end were live but the rest of it just doesn't seem convincing.

I do think it was an amazing performance, don't get me wrong. And it's actually made me love the song more. 

Am I wrong about the lip syncing? I hope I am.

just sayin:reductive:

End Racism Now

The Surrealist

I don't think so. Sometimes her vocals are so good they don't fi t with her expressions which creates a perfect illusion.

HauntingHollow
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

she obviously is not, she yells random things in the middlle on the lines + her voice voice matches the whole time.... not today heny 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

Why would she be shouting random stuff if she were to be lip syncing though?

The microphone can still be on. It happens. 

Look, I've already said I'm not bashing Gaga. The performance was incredible. but I got the impression it wasn't properly live. 

RepentingSinner
10 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She pulled the mike away too soon at one point

I cant find it.

Archived