💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dangerous Woman: The Album That Keeps on Slaying

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

dangerouswoman__article-hero-1130x430.jp

Dangerous Woman. As 2016 comes to a close, Ariana Grande's 3rd LP is the only album that still slays me. I still listen to part of the album each day. It really deserved so much more success. We all know that Into You should've been a #1 hit. Side to Side is finally reaching a level of success that the album deserves. I think the next single will probably end the era and I'm hoping she goes a slower route with Sometimes or Thinkin' Bout You. Joanne is amazing but Dangerous Woman is the pop album that everybody needed in 2016. Please Ari, keep on serving. We all are awaiting new material. Come for that #1 next time, princess. SLAY, SLAY, SLAY!

Thomas P

It's a pop masterpiece. It's legit one of my favourite albums ever released.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ryusei

Already looking forward to seeing her on tour next year. Into you live will totally slay me

Musery

Fernster7

Dangerous Woman and Joanne are the only albums released this year that I truly love in their entirety. :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Born To Slay

She said recently she's almost done with AG4, I hope it's gets a mid 2017 release

Ray of Light

It really caters to the gay scene in terms of production, lyrics and themes. That's why we love it so much. Albums that experience similar situations; EMOTION + any Kylie Minogue album

Thomas P
13 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

She said recently she's almost done with AG4, I hope it's gets a mid 2017 release

I will die and the resurrect, and then die again!

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

I will die and the resurrect, and then die again!

Don't make that pledge because if u remember, Ariana said she finished DW in mid summer of 2015 and we got Focus late October. So we could easily get a spring lead single for AG4 

Thomas P
8 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Don't make that pledge because if u remember, Ariana said she finished DW in mid summer of 2015 and we got Focus late October. So we could easily get a spring lead single for AG4 

That's true. Well for now I'm gonna listen to Christmas And Chill.

Archived