💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

DAVID VOGUER
32 minutes ago, symphonia said:

If you watch the performance in HD, there is guitar sounds when her hands are not even on the instrument. I can hear her playing in the intro and end but i'm not sure if she is really playing throughout the performance?

how to watch it in hd?! i was looking for a link everywhere...

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

THEN LEAVE! No one wants your fake fandom around anyway, Gaga clearly doesn't and its so refreshing. Do NOT let the door hit you on the way out. I truly hate fans like you  

Learn to respect opinions without chucking a tantrum. Grow. Up.

2 minutes ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

how to watch it in hd?! i was looking for a link everywhere...

You can download it here:

Fame IV
28 minutes ago, macca said:

I'm also here to see her grow and change but now it's just way too far from what made me a fan in the first place. The big beats the catchy pop records. The Gaga brand. Now we have cowboy hats, pastels and mediocre country-ish songs I'm not interested in even listening to a second time. I appreciate the album and the meaning but it's dissapointing:toofunny:

I feel really bad that you're not enjoying this beautiful moment in Gaga's career. Also, check you're f-cking ears if you consider MILLION REASONS a mediocre country-ish song. Please.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
6 minutes ago, macca said:

The one that should grow up here is you. And you can do that by educating yourself and start expressing your opinion in a different way. 

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
1 hour ago, Sirius094 said:

Very, very boring...

Where is the crazy gaga that I love? :toofunny:

She's not coming soon so you should go out and stop polluting this forum.

A Star is Born ⭐

9 minutes ago, macca said:

I will never respect someone who dares criticize Lady Gaga, let's get that straight right now. Have fun on my ignore list :staymad:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Fame IV
Just now, AJH219 said:

I will never respect someone who dares criticize Lady Gaga, let's get that straight right now. Have fun on my ignore list :staymad:

preach

A Star is Born ⭐

2 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

preach

I'm not even kidding. I have cut people out of my life because they don't like her. Even my family knows to not speak ill of her because I put them in their place a few years ago :sharon: I just literally cannot handle it; which says a lot about me :emma: but I don't care :whitney: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Sirius094
9 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

She's not coming soon so you should go out and stop polluting this forum.

So now I can't have an opinion? I don't like this performance, is there a problem?

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Fame IV
5 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

So now I can't have an opinion? I don't like this performance, is there a problem?

There is no problem! You can dislike it but I also have the right to confront your opinion.

A Star is Born ⭐

Emigrante

"there is no gaga in there". Well, Gaga is not only crazy outfits. It's about her energy, her stage presence and I don't know if some of you didn't actually watch the video and just simply listened to the audio only, but her moves during the performance are something that screams Gaga. She didn't just sit there and play a song, she was all into it, and had these all reflexes very specific for herself. I can't imagine anyone else doing that. That's just Gaga, and she's the stage monster even when she's singing a ballad. 

God sometimes I seriously sound like a psychofan, but I just can't understand how all of you are simply complaining about every single thing she does. And okay, I get casual complaints, cause I don't like everything she does myself, but there are THE SAME users that complain over and over and over again. Really guys, why you even bother if you don't like 90% she does now. Are you a masochists for staying here? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Loved the performance!! The stage was stunning as well as Gaga herself

Is there a link where I can watch the other performances?

Lord Temptation

Finally we see Gaga underneath her aura. Just a girl with a guitar, underneath the stars.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived