💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

The Diamond Heart Ball Tour

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

So I made a tour poster for Gaga! What do you think of it? And if you wouldn't mind, like or retweet it so Gaga can see it!

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

ctherainbow

Here before the international monsters bitch about the inclusion of the US flag even though she's a US artist.   :giggle:   Edit:  Goddammit, I was too slow. :air: 

OT:  Interesting concept. :oprah: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

2 hours ago, unMANiCURED said:

So I made a tour poster for Gaga! What do you think of it? And if you wouldn't mind, like or retweet it so Gaga can see it!

I'm not sure I quite understand it. To me it suits ARTPOP better cus of all of the astrology and outer space references she uses throughout the album.  Like Venus, G.U.Y ( intro and bridge) etc. 

she saw her target audience as more Central America so the flag makes some sense. 

WhoAskedOpinions
15 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Minus the American flag, I love it.

Thanks! I know for a worldwide tour that the American flag should definitely be gone. I was thinking maybe for an American leg of the tour. Honestly, when creating it, I had the Dive Bar show in mind and for that I think it would be applicable :)  

WhoAskedOpinions
14 hours ago, CHAOS ANGELina said:

I'm not sure I quite understand it. To me it suits ARTPOP better cus of all of the astrology and outer space references she uses throughout the album.  Like Venus, G.U.Y ( intro and bridge) etc. 

she saw her target audience as more Central America so the flag makes some sense. 

When I was creating it I just thought, "Hey, lets put Gaga on the moon!" I definitely agree with you the theme would fit the ARTPOP era much more!

WhoAskedOpinions
15 hours ago, ctherainbow said:

Here before the international monsters bitch about the inclusion of the US flag even though she's a US artist.   :giggle:   Edit:  Goddammit, I was too slow. :air: 

OT:  Interesting concept. :oprah: 

Thanks!

Archived