Jump to content
review

THIS LOOK = Everything


boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

Sorry, I was going through Gaga's old tumblr account and stumbled across this again. SHE LOOKS OUT OF THIS WORLD. Like an alien/greek goddess, coming to sit down and have a meeting about the fate of the world or something. :giveup:

tumblr_lo0cezjlTk1qm0c6bo1_500.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lextyr97

She looks like she's wearing a chocolate candy bar wrapper lol. 

In all seriousness though, this look would've slayed more with a different hairstyle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

boobtank
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

She looks like she's wearing a chocolate candy bar wrapper lol. 

In all seriousness though, this look would've slayed more with a different hairstyle.

 

I was a fan of it here! I wasn't crazy about the teal with every outfit, but this look was also around the time of the one in the OP and I adored this one too:

ap_singapore_lady_gaga_07Jul11-878x1359.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

DeanWinchester

I got confused by the legs I though they were patched magazine cutouts because of the dress

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves
Link to post
Share on other sites

Brolysskins
20 minutes ago, boobtank said:

I was a fan of it here! I wasn't crazy about the teal with every outfit, but this look was also around the time of the one in the OP and I adored this one too:

ap_singapore_lady_gaga_07Jul11-878x1359.

 

Kanye who? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Heidi Montag
19 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I'd prefer CrazyGa's comeback rather than a million dollars. I'm being serious.

giphy.gif

 

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae
25 minutes ago, boobtank said:

I was a fan of it here! I wasn't crazy about the teal with every outfit, but this look was also around the time of the one in the OP and I adored this one too:

ap_singapore_lady_gaga_07Jul11-878x1359.

 

Gaga rocking the nude/baggy sweater trend before it became popular :giveup:

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

He8MyHeart

Back then if someone told me that Gaga would be wearing denim shorts and crop tops in 2016 I would've never believed them. I miss this so much :cryga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Back then if someone told me that Gaga would be wearing denim shorts and crop tops in 2016 I would've never believed them. I miss this so much :cryga:

Ikr i once argued with a girl who told me that Gaga would perform on Victoria's Secret .I claimed that it was too basic for ha :cryga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...