šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Photos by Terry Richardson

Nick

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

His photos are NOT HQ enough for me tbh. My iPad is showing that.

looking at the Metadata he either is resizing them before he post's them on his tumblr or he just doesn't have his settings on the highest resolution so that he can just continuously shoot and then just filters threw them after and picks which ever one turned out best. regardless we should be greatful.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason Terry's pictures are "flawless" is because they are HQ and Gaga is in them :redface:

Yeah, duh? :roll:

Juan Carlos

As soon as I saw this on Twitter, I immediately thought.. that asian face will be a new emoticon on GGD in a few minutes.

I though the very same thing lol.

MelbHawker

Y'all need to show T. Richardson some respect. Yes his photos aren't of the subject in an elaborate setting, nor are they 'commerciial' or artistic - but his black/white portraits of people are always beautifully shot. He always shows the natural beauty of the individual.

What the **** is wrong with that?

Taking a portrait shot + lighting and then having to produce it in B/W is actually much harder than all of you think. Trust me on that one. His photos are fantastic.

MattyMonster

looking at the Metadata he either is resizing them before he post's them on his tumblr or he just doesn't have his settings on the highest resolution so that he can just continuously shoot and then just filters threw them after and picks which ever one turned out best. regardless we should be greatful.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

My Little Phoney

Whatever anyone says about him, i think Terry takes some really beautiful pictures. I always feel like I see the real Gaga when I look at his photographs. So pure, so raw.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Whatever anyone says about him, i think Terry takes some really beautiful pictures. I always feel like I see the real Gaga when I look at his photographs. So pure, so raw.

Exactly my thoughts too.

Jase

:clap:

Woolfsmck

She is wearing a weding band in some of them.

Also, one guy bashing Terry for being unoriginal ... ????

What do you know anyway....?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Americano

I think Terry is great. I don't judge art on the person, and photography is art, so carry on to those two!

His name is massive for a reason, so discrediting him is nothing but comically arrogant.

People will appreciate the inside look he gave on Gaga when she passes away. Photos like these are usually very hard to get of superstars like her.

famous

Any chance Gaga could ever get a real photog to take her backstage pictures than this weird pervert??? I am SO sick of this guy's same-old-same-old pictures, Gaga posing with the paw, Gaga in her makeup chair, Gaga sleeping, Gaga with a few fans - it's like the nightmare of that stupid book all over again - just NO creativity whatsoever - just sooooooooo much repetition. Doesn't Gaga ever TALK to people, her parents, her staff??? Hey Terry - how about ONE shot of Gaga during rehearsal, talking with her band, her dancers,.... her coming offstage, her arriving at the stadiums, her traveling - - - - ANYTHING different from the same old nonsense from this gross guy who only wants crotch, or butt or boob shots - - how classy..........surprised he hasn't taken a shot of Gaga on the can - - then again, I bet he has, it just hasn't been published yet.

Rehearsing

tumblr_m3d1m60boR1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

Her dancers

tumblr_m3zj26Yb9i1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3zi3ack6n1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

Coming off stage

http://the-fame.org/albums/merchandise/Terry%20Book/normal_019.jpg

http://the-fame.org/albums/merchandise/Terry%20Book/163.jpg

Gaga at stadium

tumblr_m3d0tyyhbt1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

Travelling

http://the-fame.org/albums/userpics/10001/normal_img002.jpg

:usrs:

MattyMonster

Rehearsing

Her dancers

Coming off stage

Gaga at stadium

Travelling

:usrs:

:clap:

tumblr_m1pqorcoEQ1r57tii.gif

Kalameet

as many horrible things as I've heard said about Terry -- Which I have no idea if they're true or false so I won't judge him as a person -- his photos with Gaga have been some of my favorites (the only one I wasn't too fond of was the Bazaar photoshoot) and his more "unconventional" work, as gross or creepy as people find it, is actually interesting... representing gross or ugly things, that is. People only want pretty photos nowadays.

KillerQueen

I have always liked his work, even way back when, before Gaga. I just don't like his reputation.

He makes Gaga look good, but on the other hand, she is a fantastic subject...so it can't be too hard for someone like him.

I am grateful for these pictures that he shares with us.

Archived