SomethingMore 1,701 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 You can see she is devestated behind that smile :'( Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azor Ahai 18,861 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 Αt least she can rest and fight her pneumonia or whatever illness she has. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Surrealist 27,470 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 Aww, her dog is so cute. Can she just walk around the park, though? 3 minutes ago, SomethingMore said: You can see she is devestated behind that smile :'( Oh, I almost forgot, this thread is trash. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,349 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 She could have been our President 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Manul 7,377 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 1 minute ago, Sycamore said: Aww, her dog is so cute. Can she just walk around the park, though? Oh, I almost forgot, this thread is trash. Like the user that posted it. it wasn't laaaahv Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
manicholic 3,694 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 And yet here I was, so naively thinking that I could get through today without sobbing. There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Erotica 34,931 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 That's our president Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 Her eyes aren't smiling... **** the DNC for giving her so much hope. She's just too establishment at a time where Americans hate that, and Trump was for that, so that's why he won. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swan Heart 7,382 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 4 minutes ago, SomethingMore said: You can see she is devestated behind that smile :'( Do I detect a little bit of malice here.. ? They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SomethingMore 1,701 Posted November 10, 2016 Author Share Posted November 10, 2016 1 minute ago, Mood Ring said: Like the user that posted it. Just cuz I like Donald Trump? How rude. I guess you think 60M Americans are trash. That's sad. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuuri 21,636 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 And before comments saying "She's corrupt" or "Throw her in jail" pops up. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born To Slay 10,996 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 Hillary, wtf? You should be fighting along side the protesters for you to be elected. For the sake of our ****ing nation. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Manul 7,377 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 Just now, SomethingMore said: Just cuz I like Donald Trump? How rude. I guess you think 60M Americans are trash. That's sad. Like the user that posted it *and the 60M other trash cans that voted for him. There, I fixed it for you. it wasn't laaaahv Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lava 3,796 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 Just now, SomethingMore said: Just cuz I like Donald Trump? How rude. I guess you think 60M Americans are trash. That's sad. You're so f*cking ignorant it is unreal. Trump is a racist, islamophobic, homophobic, arrogant asshole. There has already been so much violence and even death after his election. Why you support someone who is so negative and hateful is so tragic. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
manicholic 3,694 Posted November 10, 2016 Share Posted November 10, 2016 5 minutes ago, SomethingMore said: You can see she is devestated behind that smile :'( Didn't even see this until I saw @Sycamore's post above. Turns out you're about as invisible to me now, @SomethingMore, as the pain of POCs, Immigrants, and LGBT youths is to you There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.