Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BB:7 Uplifting Songs for Your Post-Election Hangover(Gaga mentioned)

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

This election certainly was a doozy. Whether your candidate won or lost, chances are you woke up yesterday morning (Nov. 9) feeling like you broke every “liquor before beer, you’re in the clear” rule you were ever taught in college. Here are 7 uplifting songs that will be even better than Advil for curing your election hangover-

Holy War – Alicia Keys

Heroes – David Bowie

The Greatest – Sia

Come to Mama – Lady Gaga

Mother Monster is here for us. "Come to Mama" is an upbeat track with a message of unity and pushing BS aside to come together, one that we could all use after the last couple days. Go Lady Gaga. 

Freedom – Beyonce

Angels – Chance the Rapper feat. Saba 

Let It Be - The Beatles

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7573318/7-uplifting-songs-post-election-hangover?utm_source=twitter

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

xoxo cupcakke

Just listen to Shaking the Habitual and you'll understand all your emotions regarding our political atmosphere :madge:

2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

And they called Joanne Gaga's worst. Bitches EAT YOUR WORDS.

Because other songs from her other albums are fitting for the situation :giggle: 

yASSsss

I hope she performs a medley of Million Reasons and Come To Mama at the AMAs .Her performance at the AMAs,2013 was very patriotic,hoping the same this year 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

8 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Heroes – David Bowie

Let It Be - The Beatles

No lies spotted! 

Spoiler

Get that mention Gaga.  :sis:

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I hope she performs a medley of Million Reasons and Come To Mama at the AMAs .Her performance at the AMAs,2013 was very patriotic,hoping the same this year 

it should be even more explicit and patriotic now. :creepflop:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

TeenIdle
10 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

The fact that even R Kelly would be a better president than Trump :lana:

JEWRJEWR
23 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Just listen to Shaking the Habitual and you'll understand all your emotions regarding our political atmosphere :madge:

A MASTERPIECE.

Ot: come to mama HAS to be a single!

Fear, she's the mother of violence

:firega:From the once vapid artist singing about fame, now one people can count in times of turmoil and confusion.

#Cometomamababbino

7 hours ago, yASSsss said:

This 100x!

Archived