💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS Roanoke season finale trailer featuring Lana Winters

monketsharona

Featured Posts

gooooosh.......

I was hoping it all would just be for season 2 "Return to Roanoke"! Instead it's real? And Lee survives as the only one?

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Versace19069 said:

Poor Taissa. It was so disturbing to watch. :giveup:

one of the hardest scenes to watch in the whole series (and I don't even like her), that scene with the colony was very hard (but I liked it ^^) 

Just now, monketsharona said:

one of the hardest scene to watch in the whole season (and I don't even like her), that scene with the colony was very hard (but I liked it ^^) 

The fact that we never heard the real butcher though.:neyde:

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Versace19069 said:

The fact that we never heard the real butcher though.:neyde:

I feel like picking unknown actors for the real version of the characters we knew from the beginning, and not giving them huge roles make them even scarier ^^

The real butcher scares me a lot, especially during that horrible death scene yesterday 

Just now, monketsharona said:

I feel like picking unknown actors for the real version of the characters we knew from the beginning, and not giving them huge roles make them even scarier ^^

The real butcher scares me a lot, especially during that horrible death scene yesterday 

She's not memorable to me cause she barely had any screen time. Kathy is what you picture when you think about the butcher.:giggle:

Lara Croft

I definitely think "live" is a keyword for this promo. I'm expecting Scathach to still have some influence on Lee. Maybe she'll kill one more time? :usrs:

Thomas P

The death scenes yesterday almost made me throw up. I loved it!

Ive missed Lana soooo much too, and I think Lee is still very possessed and does something she's gonna regret after the show.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

RAMROD

Interesting, wonder what kind of suspense will happen there.

Will Lee take Lana to the cursed house on blood moon and kill her?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

And Lee just standing there smiling and not asking herself "****! Lana looks like Audrey who looks like Cordelia who looks like Billie Dean who looks like Sally... but no, she's not even thinking about it, Lana looks "different"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Helxig

OMG I saw Lana in the thumbnail and screamed internally! 

I love when the crossovers make sense and don't seem forced! Of course Lana would want to interview the most controversial figure in pop culture and the current media. Get that inside scoop Lana Banana. Although she could look a bit older, come on effects people :laughga:   although I do remember thinking while watching Asylum that Old-Lana must've had plastic surgery, so that could be it. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

P.S. I bet Lee flips out and kills Lana! Can't wait to see this finale. I'm wondering how they're gonna fill another whole episode with just Lee alive... maybe guilty will drive her back a year later to the next blood moon where she'll see all the others brought back as ghosts, and they'll kill her and her ghost will submit to Scathach like The Butcher.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived