💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zara Larsson wishes old people died

Creyk

Featured Posts

In reference to Hillary's overwhelming popularity with the younger genereation, she tweeted this

Cwze9DMXAAA7dWh.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

What a disgusting thing to say :wtf: 

Spoiler

Elections are temporary.

Death is PERMANENT. 

In my messy era.

badboymonsterx

Harsh but I get what she means. This is a difficult time. Older generation skews conservative, no matter who is running in America, always. It's disgusting.

GagaIsDope

It's so harsh so she'll get loads of backlash but I see her point. It was the same in the UK when all the old people voted for brexit. They're going to die before they feel the consequences

It's harsh but she has a point. Old People shouldn't decide the future for the young generation, but taking them the right to vote or wishing death upon them is wrong. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

That map though. It's exactly what happened here in Australia during our recent Prime Minister debacle, the only reason Malcolm Turnbull won was due to the older demographic voting for him, all younger people voted otherwise.

musicland

I get what she is trying to say, we are not allowing 16 and 17 years olds to vote, but we let old people who are about to die help determine how America is going to run for the next 4 years. 

FATCAT

I get what she means, but that's a little too harsh. But hopefully Trump will be out of here 2020.

Purr more, hiss less.

pie-kun

It's an incredibly stupid thing to say and just feeds into the hate that has driven Trump to victory. As someone said in the replies, does that include her parents/grandparents/relatives?

Chiunzhan

Old people must be banned to vote, I mean they won't feel future consequences anyways, Young people are the ones that will struggle the most.

FATCAT
Just now, musicland said:

I get what she is trying to say, we are not allowing 16 and 17 years olds to vote, but we let old people who are about to die help determine how America is going to run for the next 4 years. 

That's not what she means at all :rip: 

She's not asking for the voting age to be lowered.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
Just now, Chiunzhan said:

Old people must be banned to vote, I mean they won't feel future consequences anyways, Young people are the ones that will struggle the most.

That's ridiculous. No.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived