Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
funny

What song lyric(s) do you find humorous?


Lava

Featured Posts

I think the lyrics from"'Give Me All Your Luvin'" is really funny.

Mainly just:

I see you comin' and I don't wanna know your name

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rockets

"Lick me down like you were rolling rizla" kills me everytime

f*king love that song and album :giveup:

I love Cruel Youth but I want Natalia back too :giveup: 

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes
Link to post
Share on other sites

GhettoFabulous

You know tonight
I am feeling a little out control
Is this me
You wanna get crazy
Because I don't give a

'Cause I'm doing things that I normally won't do
The old me's gone I feel brand new
And if you don't like it **** you

 

I'm kissing all the boys and girls
Someone call the doctor cause I lost my mind


giphy.gif giphy.gif

I love Christina a lot but these lyrics and the music video make me laugh so hard even though I stan both them so hard. She sounds "I wanna be a bad girl and I'm back"

"I'm kissing all the boys and the girls someone call the doctor coz I lost my mind"

 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

I like it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs

14704374641797341.gif?1470437483

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

display name

Boy, boy look at you
I wanna get, get, get next to you
Got me kinda hot but I ain’t sweating you
Steaming like a pot full of vegetables

:sharon: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaga Goddess

'I'm a stray cat on the roam,

Chokin' on a chicken bone'

 

Makes me laugh, I love Marina tho :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Garr said:

Boy, boy look at you
I wanna get, get, get next to you
Got me kinda hot but I ain’t sweating you
Steaming like a pot full of vegetables

:sharon: 

boy boy, look at me, I know you wanna touch but it ain't for free, I don't need your money I just want your d

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...