💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dream Setlist for ANY Gaga tour?

NE Thing

Featured Posts

NE Thing

What would your dream setlist be for any Gaga tour? I'd appreciate a sense of realism; such as no ARTPOP ACT II tours (since that is not a real tour) - but rather your 'recreation' of an already existing tour or the Joanne Tour due to happen next year. I chose artRAVE, in which I renamed ARTPOP Ball. I will finish my setlist and synposis and later edit it, but for now - here is act one of my option, feel free to comment - and of course, post!

Lady Gaga // The ARTPOP Ball Tour

(*) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgpsDEDD3DFB9phYfvUJs

- SHOW INTRODUCTION
The show begins with the stage in utter darkness, and the humongous video screen(s) (in arena shows, there is one main video screen and lots of little ones that are either on wheels and moved about the stage in songs ala Sticky and Sweet Tour, or hanging from the roof and also move - but in the odd stadium show, you only have the one ginormous video screen) lights up in a sudden motion and dulls again. [Remember that fake ARTPOP cover with the green hair and purple writing (* linked) The image of Gaga (in the photo w/ green hair) is shown and she is swaying her head back and forth as it occasionally distorts, then the purple 'ARTPOP' appears and the lights slowly become brighter and once they light up the arena, the first synths are heard of the song in which opens the concert...
- ARTPOP 
Gaga appears on the stage in a black trench coat, with heavy and dramatic shoulder pads, the coat in which flows to the floor and trails behind in a train. She is also wearing the hood of it, but it is relatively evident that she has blonde hair. She sings the song ala Marry the Night @ The X Factor, as in - she just walks slowly around the stage with the microphone. The stage is white, a starry-esque nighttime visuals are projected onto it, making Gaga's bold and edgy colours stand out even more so than before. Towards the end of the song, she drops down beneath the stage in a sudden motion, directly after the last line a la Madonna's Super Bowl exit - and the lights dull.
- VENUS / LOVEGAME (REMIX)
A giant hole opens ip within the stage a la artRAVE beginning, as something like the 'Venus Intro' plays with the starry visuals continuing and a giant canvas appearing on stage, to the far right. Gaga re-appears on the stage after about ninety seconds, on a giant seashell that rises onto the stage. The seashell is pattern side upwards, and laying flat on the stage - as Gaga lays casually upon it in her seashell bikini, garden panty and over-dramatic brown wig outfit, fans immediately bursting into cheers as she welcomes the audience and promises them 'the ride of (their) lives.' She leads into the full version of Venus with a set of twelve dancers, and in the final chorus after the breakdown, she is throwing paint at the aferomentioned canvas, and hangs it up via a wire. When the lights dim, the canvas is held up above stage level in the arena - and you can see that in the dark, the clearly irredescently glow in the dark paint spells out 'This is the ARTPOP Ball, now dance you motherf**kers' - and in that moment that the audience realise, a blast of blinding lights shines and colourful strobes cover the stage as she jumps about with her dancers to LoveGame's Chew Fu remix - with her trusty disco stick, of course. (And I enjoy this idea because it is an alternative turn on her clearly coined phrase at the welcoming of each concert, thus proving that the show would be different to any of hers prior).
- POKER FACE
She stands at the microphone stand and thanks the audience briefly, before being accompanied by two dancers - one on either side, for a relatively casual dancing to Poker Face, in which is entirely performed and even features lasers as the song abruptly ends and stutters on the final 'muh muh muh muh' and leads into a brief DJWS remix, as it ends - morhping into the next song, of course; it is...
- DONATELLA
Two dancers come from either side of the stage, pulling clothing rails onto the stage, full with different outfits. Throughout Donatella (in which the introduction is shown on the video screen being sung as Gaga is in a room in a white suit a la Partition MV, and says the words as she pours her tea), she is seen gesturing different outfits infront of her, as three HUGE (and I mean that) mirrors are angled on the stage to completely surround the back-half of Gaga and completely mirror the screaming audience, as she can be shown checking her outfits out. For the second chorus, she settles for a classic black sports-bra/crop-top and tight-ish leggings (IDK what you'd call them but think MANiCURE @ Swinefest). For the final verse and outro, she dances with the dancers and the mirrors are turned to cover her, and when they are moved off of the stage - she is no longer there, to their surprise and confusion. (Hint; using a stage trapdoor lift, she left the stage and changed outfits underneath in an underground dressing room).

01. ARTPOP

02. Venus / LoveGame

03. Poker Face

04. Donatella.

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Thomas P

I want Dance In The Dark so bad it's not funny.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

My artRAVE rework:

Act 1:
ARTPOP
G.U.Y.
Venus

Act 2:
Fashion!
Donatella
MANiCURE (Swinefest Version)

Act 3:
Love Game
Poker Face
Just Dance
Telephone

Act 4:
Do What U Want
Dope
Yoü and I

Act 5:
Jewels N' Drugs (Interlude)
Paparazzi (Half)
Paper Gangsta (Half)
Judas/Aura
Sexxx Dreams
Mary Jane Holland (Half)
Alejandro (Half)
Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)

Act 6:
Bad Romance
Applause
Swine

Encore:
Gypsy

Gagadonna

My BTW rework: 

The Monster Ball Returns: Born This Way 

1. Electric Chapel 
2. Judas 
3. Bloody Mary

4. Dance in the Dark 
5. LoveGame
6. Government Hooker

7. Paparazzi
8. Telephone
9. Americano
10. Alejandro

11. Fashion of his Love / I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Mash-Up) 
12. Just Dance 

13. Heavy Metal Lover
14. Bad Kids 
15. Yoü & I 
16. The Queen  

17. Born This way 
18. Bad Romance 
19. Scheiße 

20. Marry The Night 
21. The Edge of Glory 

Gagadonna

The Illusions Tour: 

1. Perfect Illusion
2. Poker Face (with Perfect Illusion stems) 

3. Diamond Heart
4. Joanne
5. Sinner's Prayer 

6. Born This Way (Country Road Version)
7. A-YO 

8. John Wayne
9. Dancin in Circles / Alejandro (Mash-Up) 
10 Just Dance (Tropical Version) 

11. Come to Mama
12. Griogio Girls 
13. Just Another Day 

14. Bang Bang (Cover)

15. Paparazzi
16. Marry the Night 
17. Applause  

18. ARTPOP 
19. Bad Romance (Acoustic) 
20. Million Reasons 

21. Angel Down 

Gagadonna

The Monster Ball Tour: 

1. Dance in the Dark
2. Just Dance 

3. Boys Boys Boys 
4. Beautiful Dirty Rich
5. Fashion 

6. Nothing On (But the Radio)
7. Telephone 

8. LoveGame
9. Alejandro

10. Monster
11. Freakshow
12. Teeth

13. So Happy I could Die 
14. Speechless
15. Paper Gangsta

16. Paparazzi
17. Reloaded

18. Poker Face 

19. Bad Romance 

Gagadonna

The ARTPOP Ball Tour 

1. ARTPOP
2. Venus
3. G.U.Y / LoveGame (Medley) 

4. Donatella
5. Fashion! 

6. MANiCURE 
7. Poker Face 
8. Telephone 

9. Aura 
10. Just Dance
11. Born This Way

12. Mary Jane Holland
13. Sexxx Dreams
14. Alejandro

15. Do What U Want 
16. Swine (Sad Acoustic) 

17. Bad Romance 
18. Paparazzi
19. Marry The night 

20. Applause 

BlackJudas

This was mine for the ARTPOP Ball

To the Planet
01. ARTPOP
02. Venus
03. G.U.Y.

I Need to Heal the Way You Make Me Feel
04. MANiCURE
05. Sexxx Dreams
06. Do What U Want
07. Swine

Nostalgia is for Geeks
08. Paparazzi
09. Bad Romance
10. Pokerface/Just Dance

Take My Picture, Hollywood!
11. Fashion of His Love/Fashion/Fashion!
12. Donatella
13. Black Jesus/Amen Fashion

Who Will Betray Me?
14. Bloody Mary
15. Alejandro
16. Judas
17. Aura

Don't Want Your Jewels
18. Jewels n Drugs
19. Cake/Ratchet/Partynauseous (Only one song each show. It varies on the city)
20. Mary Jane Holland

Chase the Sunset
21. Dope/Princess Die/Brooklyn Nights (Only one song each show. It varies on the city)
22. The Edge of Glory
23. Marry the Night
24. Gypsy (She leaves the stage for about 10-15 minutes before coming out to finish the last song)

Bang the Gong
25. Applause (Final song. introducing the band and dancers before saying goodnight)

'The Fame' Act 1

Just Dance/Poker Face/Paparazzi

'The Fame Monster' Act 2

Bad Romance/Alejandro

Interlude: Dance in the Dark (Remix)

'Born This Way' The Third Act

Born This Way

Marry the Night

Yoü and I

The Edge of Glory

Interlude: Judas (Remix)

ARTPOP "For Your Entertainment"