Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Gaga's Black Hair Color 2013 Vs. 2014 Vs. 2016

HOTNebraskaGuy

Which year do you prefer her black hair color from?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy
10 minutes ago, Zelda said:

She looks so gorgeous here :giveup: 

One of her best selfies. :heart:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Luke78619
40 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

lady-gaga-after.jpg

I want this look in a music video :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

45 minutes ago, Red said:

Her natural hair isn't really black, is it? I feel like she dyed her black for a while

d104d43f53c32db409d77e05f7b210a3.jpg 300x350_Lady-Gaga-Young-Brunette-e130944 young-lady-gaga-4.jpg 

nah it's naturally brown

TropicOfCANCER

You guys, I know gaga said her natural hair is black, but I promise you it isnt.

gagas natural hair color is a medium to light brown. 

LADY%20GAGA%20OPRAH.jpgPlease look at pictures of gaga's roots on recents photos. They're NOT dark brown/black, they're a sandy medium brown color and if she stopped coloring her hair, it would look a lot like the picture above. 

Just now, Drew Jeremy said:

d104d43f53c32db409d77e05f7b210a3.jpg 300x350_Lady-Gaga-Young-Brunette-e130944 young-lady-gaga-4.jpg 

nah it's naturally brown

I knew those pictures were too black, lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, Drew Jeremy said:

nah it's naturally brown

Nope. 

Look at pictures from when she was a child. Her hair is such a light brown it sometimes appears golden blonde. from what I've gathered she dyed her hair dark brown/black sometime in high school and kept it after for a few years (ie on boiling points)

the reaaon she he had such a hard time going blonde during the pre-fame/fame era (which was documented in a magazine interview) was because she wasn't just bleaching through her natural hair color, but through notoriously difficult black hair dye pigment. 

TropicOfCANCER

This is one of my fave pics to use as proof of gaga s natural hair color. She had dyed her hair black right before the art pop era and had let it grow out for a few months. Her natural light brown color is clear against the black dye that has grown out. gaga-crying1.jpg

1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Nope. 

Look at pictures from when she was a child. Her hair is such a light brown it sometimes appears golden blonde. from what I've gathered she dyed her hair dark brown/black sometime in high school and kept it after for a few years (ie on boiling points)

the reaaon she he had such a hard time going blonde during the pre-fame/fame era (which was documented in a magazine interview) was because she wasn't just bleaching through her natural hair color, but through notoriously difficult black hair dye pigment. 

It's naturally brown hon. Don't come for me, she's stated several times she hated having brown hair as a kid because she never got big roles in musicals/shows she auditioned for. She wouldn't dye it darker. It was brown. Hair develops with age, most children are born with lighter hair and as they grow it darkens. 

ohsistuh.gif~c200

TropicOfCANCER
14 minutes ago, Drew Jeremy said:

It's naturally brown hon. Don't come for me, she's stated several times she hated having brown hair as a kid because she never got big roles in musicals/shows she auditioned for. She wouldn't dye it darker. It was brown. Hair develops with age, most children are born with lighter hair and as they grow it darkens. 

ohsistuh.gif~c200

I agree with you that it's brown, but she dyed it darker in high school and nothing you or anyone else say is going to convince me otherwise. I've provided plenty of receipts in this thread that her hair is not naturally dark brown/black like this entire fan base seems to think. 

Archived