💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What the ArtRAVE was Missing

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

More fog machines. :noparty:

Can you imagine how amazing Venus would've been with fog everywhere on stage? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

It missed Fashion! In Europe. More Fashion! and less Dope! She kept singing "you knoooow you knoooow" for an hourrrr

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

It was missing a lot more than fog machines :ladyhaha: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

It was missing a good associated album..:awkney:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Anastasia
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It missed Fashion! In Europe. More Fashion! and less Dope! She kept singing "you knoooow you knoooow" for an hourrrr

I love Fashion! :giveup:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Anastasia
Just now, FATCAT said:

artRave was really really loose. I'm hoping that Joanne has a BTW level tour.

BTWB was a bit overdone for me, I love the Monster Ball the most, I love the New York street girl Gaga tho. She seemed so badass during that tour and era, though I'm sure she will go very different for Joanne and surprise us as per usual

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

TheKillerQueen

It was missing a good stage design... :awkney:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Battle 4 Ur Life

how dare anyone diss the artrave

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Doncho

I never saw the problem with the artRave. I only went to the BTWB but the artRave looks REALLY AMAZING. Please Joanne tour to Latin America, thank you

the runways were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ,almost anyone could see her because she used every run way and every corner,it was the best of her tours judging by the  crowd's view.Then the props like the flowers in Venus ,the confeti in shapes like seasheels ,weed etc were cool too,the lighting was also better than her previous tours(it was rave lighting),the only thing that was dissapointing was the size of the main stage building(the white caves that seemed like Mount Olympus from Hercules,or like another's planet surface)...the design of it was beautiful but it was too small,like mini-sized,just imagine how spectacular it would be if it was as big as the BTW Castle, especially because they projected different things on the caves for every song.

for a change i would love to see a massive  wall screen like the ones that Madonna,Bey and other artists use,and also i would like to see better interludes .oh and she needs more iconic tour moments like the one with the water in Formation Tour,or like the train or the Fame Monster in the Monsterball.

34 minutes ago, Benji said:

I loved the staging but the set list was poor because of the album.

The way she chose to arrange the set list left A LOT to be desired. ARTPOP opening the show :wtfga: Swine as a finale song :wtf: Cutting out Fashion! :bye: and performing shortened versions of a lot of music  :madge: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived