💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What were they lying about ?

HauntingHollow

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

So, the writer ( whose name i dont remember ) said that they, the real Shelby, Matt and Lee were lying about what happenned to them in the house. But i still dont see as to what were they lying about, was it already revealed ? :neyde: Will it be ? :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Anastasia

giphy.gif

I didn't know I was in an AHS thread :toofunny:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

I think they meant that the story was so ridiculous that it had to be fake, that Matt and Shelby made the whole thing up so they could sell their idea to tv  

Don't visit my profile

HOTNebraskaGuy

I don't think we've heard it yet... Guess we'll have to wait for Lee to give it out since everyone else is dead lol. 

Also, not really OP related but if Evan's character helped them out in the real story why did he trying killing them in the second part? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

13 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I don't think we've heard it yet... Guess we'll have to wait for Lee to give it out since everyone else is dead lol. 

Also, not really OP related but if Evan's character helped them out in the real story why did he trying killing them in the second part? 

In the last episode the real Shelby said that if it was Evan's character in the tunnel they wouldnt have to be afraid...she said that he maybe help them,but unfortunately there were the Chens(the chinese jombie-spider-human-ghost things)

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, thopekas said:

In the last episode the real Shelby said that if it was Evan's character in the tunnel they wouldnt have to be afraid...she said that he maybe help them,but unfortunately there were the Chens(the chinese jombie-spider-human-ghost things)

But a couple episodes back, I forgot who but some people were trying to leave the house through the tunnel but you could see his outline in the distance and he screamed, chasing after them. 

i

Just now, HOTNGaga said:

But a couple episodes back, i forgot who but some people were trying to leave the house through the tunnel but you could see his outline in the distance and he screamed, chacing after them. 

it was Audrey,Monet and Lee.I don't know why he was chasing them but i still don't think that the lie was about that character.It has to be something bigger..i suppose 

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, thopekas said:

i

it was Audrey,Monet and Lee.I don't know why he was chasing them but i still don't think that the lie was about that character.It has to be something bigger..i suppose 

Oh yeah I didn't think it was about him of corse lol. 

evgenigerm2
11 hours ago, Moncher said:

So, the writer ( whose name i dont remember )

Ryan Murphy. It's Ryan Murphy.

tumblr_mzcm0xyXN91ql5yr7o1_400.gif

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Honestly, I just think the producers said a bunch of bullshit to make the plot twist in Episode 6 more interesting than it truly was

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived