Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chainsmokers is not album seller?

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't their "album" actually an EP of all of their already released material though?

Anyway, they're not "album artists" and they don't need to be. They make some good songs now and again and people bop to them... they don't need to shift albums, especially when they reign at #1 for weeks on end.

Cody Draco
On Saturday, November 05, 2016 at 6:00 PM, JesseBabe said:

Does anyone really feel a personal connection with them? Lol. They just seem like douchey frat guys. Like some of their songs are good and all, but I can't see somebody going out to buy their album.

This. They make music for the streaming portion of society.

I admit to bopping to Roses when it came out and now Closer in the car with my boyfriend when it comes on the radio, but their music has no soul imo. 

I don't view them as artists worth investing myself or my money in. 

malazam

They don't have the 'theatrical magic' like Gaga. They're just that, a couple of basic 'musicians' with sintetizers.

The Fame didn't sell much in the first weeks, it was her debut album with 2 smashes backing it up but people saw that she was more than just the bops, she always gave more than that. It's not the case for the CS.

I think from the streaming era we'll not be having a BIG A artist in a long, long time.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Jigglygoth

Even if they sold 50.000.000 albums they'd still be trash, no offence :ladyhaha:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Archived